Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4No.ESC ERROR - NEW INSPIRE 2
1225 10 2018-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans042b6533
Brazil

Hello. Just bought my second unit and right after the firmware update I got this message: 4No.Esc Error.This is a brand new unit. The first thing that I did after buying it was the firmware update so I could have my x7 working properly. After the update, on the next boot, I got this esc error message.

I left the aircraft resting for 20 minutes and powered it again. No esc error message anymore. Cool. For a while I thought it was fixed. Today (2 days after the firmware update) I went for my first flight on this craft. First flight no problems at all. After the first flight changed the batteries, turned the bird on and got the same error again (4No.Esc Error)! and now here I`m, on the forum trying to find a solution for this expensive toy.

What can I do to solve this?

Thanks

Heitor

2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience you're having right now. Can you take a screenshot of the error? Can you also provide the firmware version you currently have for the camera, aircraft, remote and app?
2018-7-9
Use props
fans042b6533
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-9 01:47
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience you're having right now. Can you take a screenshot of the error? Can you also provide the firmware version you currently have for the camera, aircraft, remote and app?

Hello Wanda! Just got it fixed! the store that I bought it changed the craft for a new unit. Right now I have another problem. I bought the RAW & APPLE PRORES for the first drone. I only did the first step (bought it on DJI website and informed the drone serial number). I didn't get it activated on the drone since the aircraft was 'broken'. Now I need help to transfer it to my new unit. How can I do it?
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans042b6533 Posted at 2018-7-16 04:33
Hello Wanda! Just got it fixed! the store that I bought it changed the craft for a new unit. Right now I have another problem. I bought the RAW & APPLE PRORES for the first drone. I only did the first step (bought it on DJI website and informed the drone serial number). I didn't get it activated on the drone since the aircraft was 'broken'. Now I need help to transfer it to my new unit. How can I do it?

Thank you for the response and good thing you were able to sort it out. About the license, did you receive a verification code for activating it before?
2018-7-16
Use props
fans042b6533
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-16 05:19
Thank you for the response and good thing you were able to sort it out. About the license, did you receive a verification code for activating it before?

Yes I did. It is in my email.

I did the first step of this guide (https://www.dji.com/service/inspire-2-license-key/guide)

How to Purchase Inspire 2 License Key
Select the required License Key
Enter Inspire 2 serial number (Ignore if purchasing an Inspire 2 with a License Key)
Complete purchase
Receive email with verification code <- This is where I stoped

2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans042b6533 Posted at 2018-7-16 06:43
Yes I did. It is in my email.

I did the first step of this guide (https://www.dji.com/service/inspire-2-license-key/guide)

You can try to send an email again and get a new verification code since you didn't have a chance to completely activate it with the first drone you had.
2018-7-16
Use props
fans042b6533
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-16 07:10
You can try to send an email again and get a new verification code since you didn't have a chance to completely activate it with the first drone you had.

Didn`t work. It doesn`t give me the option to input the aircraft serial number again. Should I contact DJI by email? If so what email just I use?
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans042b6533 Posted at 2018-7-16 08:08
Didn`t work. It doesn`t give me the option to input the aircraft serial number again. Should I contact DJI by email? If so what email just I use?

Thank you for the response. Can you provide me these following details:

Old Serial number:
New Serial number:
Old Cinecore number:
New Cinecore number:
Case number:
Proof of purchase (of License):
2018-7-16
Use props
fans042b6533
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-16 08:25

Old Serial number:

sent you a PM with the infos. I dont know how to find the case number.
2018-7-16
Use props
fans042b6533
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-16 08:25

Old Serial number:

Wanda did you receive my PM? is anything missing?
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans042b6533 Posted at 2018-7-17 06:30
Wanda did you receive my PM? is anything missing?

Yes. I already received it. I replied to it actually. Haven't you receive it?
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules