Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I NEED HELP!
1306 8 2018-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eric Shinn
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Long story short, My DJI OSMO+ broke in DroneCase "military Grade" bullsh** protective backpack.

I have been trying to get information on how to get my Osmo fixed to no success. I cant even fill out the form on the website because my area code in Puerto Rico gave me an error.

here is part of the email I was sent:

3. If the service center could not cater your case, you may need to to send your drone directly to our service center located in the United States, but as mentioned earlier, we will need you to cover the shipping and customers fee

Can anyone give me an address or phone number where I can reach on
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Eric, sorry for the troubles with Osmo+, if you would like to send in the device to the official repair center for repair service, please contact our support team to start a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav The team will guide you what to do next.
2018-7-8
Use props
Eric Shinn
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

I have tried various times I keep getting an "Zipcode err"
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Eric Shinn Posted at 2018-7-8 21:55
I have tried various times I keep getting an "Zipcode err"

Hello. We apologize for the inconvenience. As what Mindy said, you can start up a case online and send the unit for repair for us to help you check your Osmo+.
2018-7-11
Use props
Eric Shinn
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Again...How can I finish my case online if i keep getting the same error when I enter my area code?!!!! I can't complete the case! Check your system my area code is 00920 which is in San Juan ,Puerto Rico.
2018-7-17
Use props
Eric Shinn
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

???                                    
2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the late response and inconvenience about sending the unit to our repair facility, where did you purchase this Osmo+? if you purchase it from our official store, you can send it into our repair facility, however, we cannot provide free shipping label outside in North America, meaning you're the one who will need to provide the shipping label or you can consider sending an email to support@dji.com and our team will look for the nearest repair center in your location, unfortunately, sending it in to the different location will void the warranty of your unit.
2018-7-30
Use props
Eric Shinn
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

I bought its in Best Buy in San Juan Puerto Rico, I have no problem paying the shipping. I will send them an email. Thank you.
2018-7-31
Use props
Jose L. Corujo Rivera
New

United States

Eric Shinn Posted at 2018-7-31 19:00
I bought its in Best Buy in San Juan Puerto Rico, I have no problem paying the shipping. I will send them an email. Thank you.

Eric pudiste resolver e problema del zip code, a mi me pasa lo mismo estoy en este proceso y me da error. Como pudiste a resolver ?
2020-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules