Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Colorado Mountains
1119 7 2018-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lawless116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 968209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello! I recently spent some time up in the mountains of Colorado Springs. What a beautiful place. I was totally ready to get some great shots and I think one tip would be to have a vision of what kind of shot you are looking for. As i traveled through the mountains, I kept a open eye looking for that perfect shot that expressed what I was looking for.

Once you think you found it, make sure to add some depth of field and have your subject in square.  With this shot, I wanted to everyone to feel as though they were right there with me in the mountains hanging out exploring the open roads.

I think vision is the number one thing for most great photos. The ability to see things that many other people wouldnt see in a beautiful shot. By the way, if you havent had the chance to check out the mountains of Colorado, I highly suggest you do so! Pikes peak is scary driving up ( for me anyway) but man what amazing views! Hope you enjoy my photo below!

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-7-8
Use props
ALLEN YIP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 402890 ft
Hong Kong

woo~amazing landscape photo
2018-7-8
Use props
Lawless116
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ALLEN YIP Posted at 2018-7-8 23:46
woo~amazing landscape photo

Thank you Allen!
2018-7-9
Use props
Mountaindrone
Captain
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>

Nice shot !
2018-7-9
Use props
Lawless116
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks!! It was a fun trip for sure!
2018-7-10
Use props
AirPhoto1.com
Captain
Flight distance : 455558 ft

Gorgeous photo - made me homesick, as I used to live at the base of those mountains near the Garden of the Gods - years ago.
2018-7-10
Use props
Lawless116
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

AirPhoto1.com Posted at 2018-7-10 16:58
Gorgeous photo - made me homesick, as I used to live at the base of those mountains near the Garden of the Gods - years ago.

Awesome! Such a beautiful area!
2018-7-11
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning shot   
2018-7-11
Use props
Advanced