1330 20 2018-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

Everything updated to the latest versions, see below.
Shoot sphere pano.
Stich sphere pano.
View sphere pano.
Export sphere pano.

At this point it should show up on the Goggles under Playback / Aircraft Storage along with all the other pics and vids that are visable and viewable on the SD card in the craft.

It does not.   Is this intentional on this version and will it be corrected on the next update?

2018-07-08_19-14-34.jpg
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Currently, DJI Goggles Standard version supports to view pano, you may try to view on Local Storage. More details, please visit the user manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI+Goggles/20180130/DJI_Goggles_User_Manual_EN.pdf
panorama..png
panorama.png
2018-7-8
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Susan, I know how to do it.   Lost count of how many i have done it with the Mavic Pro so I am very familiar with the process.   The pics and vids I shot are visible when browsed from "Aircraft Storage" but the pano's are no where to be found.   If I move the SD card from the drone to the goggles and browse "Local Storage" I see the pics and vids I have shot but once again the pano's are no where to be found.
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EdM Posted at 2018-7-8 21:30
Susan, I know how to do it.   Lost count of how many i have done it with the Mavic Pro so I am very familiar with the process.   The pics and vids I shot are visible when browsed from "Aircraft Storage" but the pano's are no where to be found.   If I move the SD card from the drone to the goggles and browse "Local Storage" I see the pics and vids I have shot but once again the pano's are no where to be found.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll check the exact status with our engineers. BTW, it is recommended to click the reply so that I can get the notification and handle it timely, thanks so much!
2018-7-9
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-9 22:42
Thanks for the clarification. I'll check the exact status with our engineers. BTW, it is recommended to click the reply so that I can get the notification and handle it timely, thanks so much!

Susan, as a test I did a pano with the Mavic Pro and it was viewable and imported onto the goggles as normal.   Whatever is causing the problem it seems like it's on the P4P V 2.0 side of things.
2018-7-12
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Susan, think I am narrowing it down to the Go 4 app and the difference in the way it works between the Mavic Pro and the P4P V2 when and right after it stiches a pano..   Will take some more testing that I hope to have time for tomorrow.
2018-7-12
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-9 22:42

At least the start of the problem does appear to be in the Go app.   Not sure why I didn't notice it to start with.   When you are in the P4P V 2.0 part of the app and do a stitch the circular arrow in the top right corner does not appear that is required to do an export to the goggles.   Only the little tray with arrow appear in the bottom left corner and that is the wrong type export.  See pics below.

2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EdM Posted at 2018-7-15 21:05
At least the start of the problem does appear to be in the Go app.   Not sure why I didn't notice it to start with.   When you are in the P4P V 2.0 part of the app and do a stitch the circular arrow in the top right corner does not appear that is required to do an export to the goggles.   Only the little tray with arrow appear in the bottom left corner and that is the wrong type export.  See pics below.

[view_image]

Received with thanks! I've reported to our engineers for review, hope more pano features will be available on P4P V2.0 in the future.
2018-7-18
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the help
2018-7-18
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-18 03:40
Received with thanks! I've reported to our engineers for review, hope more pano features will be available on P4P V2.0 in the future.

I know it's too soon to ask, but did you happen to hear anything back?

2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EdM Posted at 2018-7-31 19:55
I know it's too soon to ask, but did you happen to hear anything back?

Sorry, we have not got further news for now, and we will keep follow up.
2018-8-3
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-3 22:38
Sorry, we have not got further news for now, and we will keep follow up.

Susan, you don't happen to know if the new version of DJI GO 4 (4.4.24) released today addresses this problem?   Listed corrections only show the Inspire 2.
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EdM Posted at 2018-8-10 06:24
Susan, you don't happen to know if the new version of DJI GO 4 (4.4.24) released today addresses this problem?   Listed corrections only show the Inspire 2.

The APP update requires to work with the firmware update. If there is anything new, we'll release at the first time.
2018-8-13
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-13 06:04
The APP update requires to work with the firmware update. If there is anything new, we'll release at the first time.

OK, thanks Susan
2018-8-13
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-13 06:04

Just wondering if that time was upcoming any time soon?
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EdM Posted at 2018-10-29 20:02
Just wondering if that time was upcoming any time soon?

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I'm checking the exact status with our engineers and will come back later.
2018-10-30
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-30 03:54
Sorry for keeping you waiting. I'm checking the exact status with our engineers and will come back later.

Did later ever come?
2019-4-28
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Have we lost DJI Susan now?   
2019-4-30
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Maybe the rumors that the Phantom line is dead are true, even for updates.
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EdM Posted at 4-28 19:18
Did later ever come?

Sorry for the late response due to personal leave. Double checked with our engineers, we're sorry that there is no estimated date for now, it is recommended to keep an eye on our website for the future update, thanks!
2019-5-7
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-7 19:58
Sorry for the late response due to personal leave. Double checked with our engineers, we're sorry that there is no estimated date for now, it is recommended to keep an eye on our website for the future update, thanks!

Thanks     .
2019-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules