Battery or hub troubleshooting
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Loulouspeak
New
United States

Hi,

Mavic air bought in france (june 18) work perfectly well.
Just arrived in usa, to have fun with it. But impossible to charge batteries nor with the hub, nor without it.
On the hub 2 green lights flasshes, then 1 yellow the 1 red. On the battery charging alone, 1 then 2 green lights twice then stop, and start again.
I tired with 2 batteries unsuccesfully.
I use the mavic air charger with a ac adaptator (for french to us plug).
Does anyone have any idea ?

Thanks, i am near to desesperate.

Louis
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, I'm sorry to read this, if may I ask how many batteries do you have? Did you connect the AC power adapter to a power source with 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz? Would it be possible if you can provide a short video of the issue via google drive or dropbox?
2018-7-9
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Have you tried in a different place too? Maybe there is something wrong with that particular socket. To my knowlege (and I read this forum quite thoroughly) this problem has never been reported before and there are a lot of travellers around here.
2018-7-9
Use props
Loulouspeak
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-9 12:19
Hi, I'm sorry to read this, if may I ask how many batteries do you have? Did you connect the AC power adapter to a power source with 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz? Would it be possible if you can provide a short video of the issue via google drive or dropbox?

Hello, here is a link to a video of an attempt of a battery charging. We change location, still the same problem. Please help.
Battery charging attempt
2018-7-9
Use props
Loulouspeak
New
United States

Finaly, we found the solution. We bought an AC adaptator with us plug. The problem was to go through 2 power converter one form 220 europ to us and one from us to mavic...
Never use two converters.
2018-7-10
Use props
Loulouspeak
New
United States

Problem solved
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

That's great to know! Kindly keep us posted if need our assistance. Thank you.
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules