I have p4p plus I can’t download firmware
922 7 2018-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ryan's Phantom
lvl.1

United States

I just purchased p4p + and I’m having trouble downloading and installing the firmware to the controller.  I also have a phantom 3 standard and the apple 7 plus no longer shows that drone in settings after 2 yrs. of use, out of the blue. I thiught it was the remote controller but now I’m not so sure, on that drone I will uninstall and then reinstall the app on my phone but the p4p + is more important to me because  it’s new and cost 2000.00. Please help.
2018-7-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You will likely need a more robust device for the Phantom 4. Something with a faster processor.

When you want to reinstall an app, first delete it, then delete your internet cache and cookies, reboot the device and now reinstall your Go app.

Hope this helps get you back to flying, and enjoying both of your drones... good luck.

Um, our hosts, might want to put up a sticky about reinstalling their apps... with them other dozen threads. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may refer to this tutorial:
2018-7-9
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Well that's what i thought, why create two threads on same issue?
Have you been able to login and/or register the aircraft?
2018-7-9
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-7-8 19:29
You will likely need a more robust device for the Phantom 4. Something with a faster processor.

When you want to reinstall an app, first delete it, then delete your internet cache and cookies, reboot the device and now reinstall your Go app.

P4P+ only has one device... :-)
2018-7-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Antonio76 Posted at 2018-7-9 07:45
P4P+ only has one device... :-)

Yes, that’s the truth. Thanks

I need to get more sleep... ;-]

RedHotPoker
2018-7-9
Use props
jose guerreiro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 941755 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-7-9 07:58
Yes, that’s the truth. Thanks

I need to get more sleep... ;-]

i have the same problem
2018-7-10
Use props
paul2660
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10331 ft
  • >>>

May be a stupid question, but did you turn on the wifi in the monitor?  You will need to make a wifi connection to get djigo4 to look for the firmware.   Slide on the left side of the monitor to bring up settings and see what wifi network you are on.  Just check to see that it's connected.    Most times you are flying you need to turn off that wifi, but for this you need it on.

I briefly owned a Vr 2.0 (came with a decentered camera and had to return it), but once the wifi on the monitor is on, it picked up the firmware update and updated both the battery and drone.  I don't believe the controller was updated.  

Paul C
2018-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules