The dji go app won't show the camera when connecting to RC
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eweinert
lvl.1
United States

I use an iphone 6, and a phantom 3 advanced.  I updated firmware for AC, that went well.  then downloaded latest version of dji go for my iphone, hoping to update RC,  but it won't connect to camera after following steps, instead it is stuck on the "how to connect" loop.  Help please.  

I have a second problem, the RC blinks a red light and gives an obnoxious beep sound when powered up.  I tried the reset, two bottom advanced buttons and the shutter button depressed while powering up RC but that doesnt help.  
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. It seems that you need to re-link the aircraft to the remote controller since you updated the firmware. You may refer to this tutorial:
2018-7-9
Use props
eweinert
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-9 02:47
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. It seems that you need to re-link the aircraft to the remote controller since you updated the firmware. You may refer to this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOJnUidcUk.

First, i confirmed that the firmware update on the AC was correct and it is, got a abort message as the version P3S_FW_V01.11.0020.bin is on the sd card.  The gimbel light shows solid green.

The RC, turned from blinking red and obnoxious beeping to blue light, then I pushed AC linking button, then the AC linking light turned blinking red, but then the AC light turned blinking red with obnoxious beeping returning, the AC linking light continued to blink red .  This continued for several minutes until it became obvious this condition would not change.  Did this multiple times with identical results.

Help please
2018-7-9
Use props
eweinert
lvl.1
United States

Also, the problem of the dji go app being stuck in the "how to connect" loop and not connecting to the camera so that I could update the RC, does the first problem need to be solver first, or are they separate issues.
2018-7-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

She suggests you might want to relink  your rc and drone.

Do you know the rebind procedure, without the Go app?

RedHotPoker
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

eweinert Posted at 2018-7-9 19:08
Also, the problem of the dji go app being stuck in the "how to connect" loop and not connecting to the camera so that I could update the RC, does the first problem need to be solver first, or are they separate issues.

I see. Did you use a different USB cable?
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules