Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
p3 std
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xmanz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105 ft
New Zealand

Hello all
i have a few issues id love to resolve number one is  the go app on my adroid keeps crashing time after time android oreo ahve to fully uninstall and start fresh....

Next is to do with maps it seems mapp data only uses wifi ?  really odd as in the place i want to fly theres no wifi.and putting data on doesnt solve this?
Then at home on wifi i can get map data so i load the map for the area i want but when zooming in its all greyed over till i zoom out..doesent happen on litchi?
Is there a guide to using maps?

Why didnt they use bluetooth for phone to drone?      any input would be great   thanx

2018-7-8
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

What mobile device are you using?
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience you're having right now. May I know what model of the mobile device are you using?
2018-7-9
Use props
xmanz
lvl.1
New Zealand

Im on Samsung g9350 snapdragon. It used to not crash , maybe the latest update in not sure.  Thnx
2018-7-9
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I would try a different device - one that's on the recommended list

https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-standard/info#specs

Good luck
2018-7-9
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

1. The Standard uses WiFi for not only control of the P3S - but also for its updates WHEN AT HOME.
2. It can only have ONE operation active with WiFi anyway ... so when flying you would not have access to any WiFi / Network data anyway
3. You should CACHE maps at home when NOT connected to P3S ... you scroll around the map screen allowing time for detail to download from internet ... moving on as needed.

Polite comment ... better to post this question in the dedicated P3 Standard section ... this section is really for Adv and Pro.

Nigel
2018-7-9
Use props
xmanz
lvl.1
New Zealand

Thank you.  Maybe the s7
Is the problem, but it used to work for the last year.   Thanx anyway
2018-7-9
Use props
xmanz