Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OnePlus 6 DJI GO does not work
6521 16 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mannvera
lvl.4

Sweden

BlueTooth connected - but app crashes constantly
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Have you tried to reinstall the app? If yes, can you try to use a different mobile device? Because as per checking on our website, OnePlus 6 is not compatible with Osmo Mobile. Here's where you can find it: https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile/info#downloads
2018-7-9
Use props
mannvera
lvl.4

Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-9 04:41
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Have you tried to reinstall the app? If yes, can you try to use a different mobile device? Because as per checking on our website, OnePlus 6 is not compatible with Osmo Mobile. Here's where you can find it: https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile/info#downloads
[view_image]

Hi  Wanda,
thank you for replying,
and yes I have installed and removed and installed again,
tried versions 1 , 2 , 3 , 4  older than now,
DJI Go was working  on the oneplus 6 , 2 weeks ago.  since update on android, and DJI Go
after that problems.
Have tried with Iphone 5s where DJI Go works partly, but functions like follow object doe not.
Take a look at  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.pilot
where you se that everyone with a newer android phone has the same problem as I.
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mannvera Posted at 2018-7-9 06:34
Hi  Wanda,
thank you for replying,
and yes I have installed and removed and installed again,

Alright. Thank you for the response. We'll forward this information to our engineers. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-7-9
Use props
Howharvey86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3947 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm having the same problem. Not working with DJI Mavic air and OnePlus 6. Plug in USB and phone vibrates as if it's detected something been plugged in but it doesn't offer to open an app nor does the app recognise it when opening it manually
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Howharvey86 Posted at 2018-7-12 08:27
I'm having the same problem. Not working with DJI Mavic air and OnePlus 6. Plug in USB and phone vibrates as if it's detected something been plugged in but it doesn't offer to open an app nor does the app recognise it when opening it manually

Did you try to use a different mobile device?
2018-7-13
Use props
Howharvey86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3947 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-13 07:10

Yes. Works on older device (1+3t)
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Howharvey86 Posted at 2018-7-13 21:28
Yes. Works on older device (1+3t)

Well, that's good to know since the mobile device that you're using is not compatible. You can double check it here: https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile/info#downloads.
2018-7-16
Use props
aenews
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-16 00:43
Well, that's good to know since the mobile device that you're using is not compatible. You can double check it here: https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile/info#downloads.

I have the same issue.  The DJI Go application crashes for me.  Took this gimbal with me on a trip, and it was completely useless as I wasn't even able to register the gimbal.  Registered it when I got back home, and it does seem to at least work now.  However, the phone won't even remain flat, and I did not have that issue with the previous model which supported less weight.
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

aenews Posted at 2018-8-2 20:02
I have the same issue.  The DJI Go application crashes for me.  Took this gimbal with me on a trip, and it was completely useless as I wasn't even able to register the gimbal.  Registered it when I got back home, and it does seem to at least work now.  However, the phone won't even remain flat, and I did not have that issue with the previous model which supported less weight.

May I know what model of the mobile device are you using?
2018-8-3
Use props
djiuser_useAQR0LqmBy
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Having the exact same issues with my HTC U11, anyone got a solution yet?
2018-8-28
Use props
fans26dd7c2a
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-13 07:10

I had the same problem. Connect the phone OP6 and wait for the vibrate. Open settings and go to Tethering and Network. Turn on USB Tethering It should all work. I struggled with this for a few weeks and just figured it out.
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans26dd7c2a Posted at 2018-9-4 17:57
I had the same problem. Connect the phone OP6 and wait for the vibrate. Open settings and go to Tethering and Network. Turn on USB Tethering It should all work. I struggled with this for a few weeks and just figured it out.

Hi. OnePlus 6 is not compatible with Osmo Mobile.
2018-9-5
Use props
JignersP34K
Flight distance : 92195 ft
United Kingdom

Enable developer options, then enable usb debugging.
2018-9-13
Use props
JignersP34K
Flight distance : 92195 ft
United Kingdom

On your OnePlus 6 go to:
1. Settings
2. About Phone
3. Build Number - tap this several times until it says developer options enabled, then
4. Back to settings
5. Developer options
6. Enable USB debugging.
Smile.
2018-9-13
Use props
stormense8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40030 ft
Sweden

JignersP34K Posted at 2018-9-13 06:36
On your OnePlus 6 go to:
1. Settings
2. About Phone

This is bluetooth and not USB, Your tip don't work. The solution is to purshase a brand how support One Plus 6 and others no $1000 phones with good spec. I use Osmo mobile 2 before and love it but stop woring on One Plus 6. I dont want to sell mine but it is diffuculd in Sweden because many high tech nerds have this phone.
When it woorks in old days

2018-10-27
Use props
Diegocampy
lvl.1
Italy

I have the same problem with One Plus 5 and Android 9.0.2
I think the problem is not One Plus, but the incompatibility of the app with Android 9 :-(   before update my Phone, djigo work find.
Is very bad for me this problem!!! any news?
Regards
2019-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules