661 2 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans533b0131
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141109 ft
Sweden

Hi,

I have recently bought a Crystalsky 7.85 Ultra for my P3P and have some questions about it.

1. Is there a way to connect the CS via USB to my phone to use the hotspot function in my phone to download maps? I do not want to use the Wifi option because every time I switch on Wifi in the CS to download maps I get interference problems and warnings in the Go app. I want to download maps simultaneously when flying my P3P.

2. When using/downloading maps in the Go app I cannot see the maps in hybrid or satellite mode because the maps go dark/ black. Switching back to map mode and I can see the maps ok again.  Is there any way around this problem? I would like to use hybrid or satellite mode.

3. For Phantom 4 and above there is a offline download maps function available "outside" the app. Is there a similar option for the P3 somewhere outside the Go app or do I have to update the maps from within the app?
2018-7-9
Use props
markiet1966
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1168819 ft
United Kingdom

Just wondering why you would want to fly and download maps at the same time? Always enough going on for me without multitasking.

mark
2018-7-9
Use props
fans533b0131
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141109 ft
Hong Kong

markiet1966 Posted at 2018-7-9 04:58
Just wondering why you would want to fly and download maps at the same time? Always enough going on for me without multitasking.

mark

I often use "follow me" function and fly for wery long distance. I always use my eye-pice monitor for camera view to check my surroundings and at the same time I use the gps maps window in the CS to check where the P3P and I am for the moment.

Do you have any answers for my initial questions?
2018-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules