Mavic pro gimble problem
1128 7 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251558 ft
United Kingdom

Hi i still have a gimbal problem on my mavic pro. Its just rotates in all directions for a couple of seconds then it fine untill it does it again minutes later. I have reset imu and compass and recal gimbal nothing seems to work. Its only 2 weeks old. Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it. Thanks
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for having problems with your gimbal. May we ask for the version of the aircraft and the remote control? Aircraft should be v01.04.0400 and remote is v01.04.0400. Thank you.
2018-7-9
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-9 04:11
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for having problems with your gimbal. May we ask for the version of the aircraft and the remote control? Aircraft should be v01.04.0400 and remote is v01.04.0400. Thank you.

Hi where can i find these numbers ?
2018-7-9
Use props
Samoth
lvl.3
Flight distance : 95640 ft
Belgium

With DJI Assistant on your computer. Just plug your drone and you'll see if there is an update. Do the same with the remote
2018-7-9
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.3
United Kingdom

All the firmware is up to date
2018-7-9
Use props
fans8366683c
New
Flight distance : 76171 ft

I have the same issue. Both remote and airvraft has been updated to the latest firmware.

This problem only arise when using go4 app. It doesnt give such issue while using litchi
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans8366683c Posted at 2018-7-14 21:41
I have the same issue. Both remote and airvraft has been updated to the latest firmware.

This problem only arise when using go4 app. It doesnt give such issue while using litchi

Sorry for the troubles that it caused, did you encounter any error message? is it occurring mid-air? did you try to do the gimbal calibration?
2018-7-15
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Yes I have done everything to it still not working. Someone has told me he had the same problem but when he used litchi it was fine. And another person said his was fine before the last update no has same problem as me. It's clearly a firmware problem so when are dji going to sort the issue out. It cost me over a grand and could have bought something for half the price that would work. All of my drones I have had from DJI have had problem. And the only thing they do is appolgise. I want it fixed start looking after you customers. So far appalling service!! Maybe time to sell it and buy one from a company that deserves your money !!!
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules