Pairing Osmo 2 to a Second iPhone
9607 13 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drnick
lvl.1
United States

I cannot find any reference to initiating pairing bluetooth for the Osmo 2
My Osmo 2 is already paired to an iPhoneX but sadly since there is no way of creating audio from an external microphone without huge effort, cost and adding gimbals I want to pair it to another iPhone (without losing my original pariing)
THere seems no way to have the Osmo2 go into blue tooth pairing mode as it thinks it already paired
I have turned the bluetooth off on the original phone)

How do you put the Osmo 2 into Bluetooth pairing mode?

2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Just to clarify, are you trying to pair a different phone while the original phone was connected? Or are you trying to use the two phones on your Osmo Mobile 2 at the same time?
2018-7-9
Use props
drnick
lvl.1
United States

Pairing a different phone - using at different times
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

drnick Posted at 2018-7-9 08:50
Pairing a different phone - using at different times

Yes, it is possible to use a different phone. The original one will not disappear when you pair it with a different one. It will just add to the list of the device you were able to pair it to. Just do the same thing as you did last time and make sure that the original phone's Bluetooth was turned off.
2018-7-9
Use props
drnick
lvl.1
United States

I did - there is no pairing option
"Osmo Mobile 2 is not found. Please confirm its powered on and not linked to another device - its not
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

drnick Posted at 2018-7-9 08:57
I did - there is no pairing option
"Osmo Mobile 2 is not found. Please confirm its powered on and not linked to another device - its not

Can you send a screenshot of it?
2018-7-9
Use props
drnick
lvl.1
United States

I shut everything down and turned it back on and went into pairing on the second phone and it showed up so I have it now
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

drnick Posted at 2018-7-9 09:25
I shut everything down and turned it back on and went into pairing on the second phone and it showed up so I have it now

Just to clarify, did it pair to the second phone now?
2018-7-9
Use props
drnick
lvl.1
United States

Yes it is paired
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Alright. Good to know. Please let us know if you still need anything.
2018-7-10
Use props
Ultradeluxxe
New
United States

I am having the exact same issue, but no matter how many times I restart the phone or the Osmo, the device is never detected.
2018-10-19
Use props
djiuser_nJIUNdPJf6oh
New

Malaysia

Ultradeluxxe Posted at 2018-10-19 11:44
I am having the exact same issue, but no matter how many times I restart the phone or the Osmo, the device is never detected.[view_image]

Same with me heree
2019-6-29
Use props
djiuser_i1AsNJiQkNcC
New

Australia

I have a DJI mini2 drone.. my son has just given me his old DJI 2 gimbal and I cannot pair it to my phone as it’s saying I have a existing account and either email or password is incorrect! When I tick on reset password to my email it’s all in Chinese. Can I somehow reset gimbal and have a new login just for the gimbal?
Regards
Diane
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_i1AsNJiQkNcC Posted at 12-28 18:32
I have a DJI mini2 drone.. my son has just given me his old DJI 2 gimbal and I cannot pair it to my phone as it’s saying I have a existing account and either email or password is incorrect! When I tick on reset password to my email it’s all in Chinese. Can I somehow reset gimbal and have a new login just for the gimbal?
Regards
Diane

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'd recommend resetting your password directly from our official website or simply clicking this link. Please feel free to reach us about the latest progress.
2023-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules