Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI shipping nightmare
1356 9 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jfrieden
lvl.1

United States

I placed an order with DJI on June 15, 2018 for a refurbished Mavic Pro with Refresh. Order #0010989503066. It is July 9th, 2018. Still no delivery. I have contacted customer service multiple times. I have used email, phone, chat, and twitter DM with NO satisfying response from DJI. Just the typical "Ill forward your request to someone else" nonsense. My shipment has been delayed and sent back to DJI THREE times! DJI is blaming the delays on me for "refusing to sign for the package". I have been following the FEDEX tracking on this shipment from day 1. At NO POINT has my package even made it into my home state. HOW CAN I REFUSE TO SIGN FOR A PACKAGE THAT NEVER EVEN MADE IT TO MY HOUSE?! Ive tracked my package ALL over the United States. It has bounced around from DJI to Fedex, back to DJI. I placed an order during a special fathers day sale. Now DJI is telling me that I need to cancel my order and get a refund and place a new order. Ok? So now I get to pay more money to place a new order because this fathers day sale has since ended! I also recieved an email saying that my DJI refresh has already been activated and assigned to this drone that has never made it to my house. How am I supposed to get a refund for that DJI refresh? Can SOMEONE at DJI please help me with this?!
2018-7-9
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

What a nightmare!   One of the admins should be able to get that mess straightened out.
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I'm checking the exact status with the logistics team and will come back later. Thanks for your patience.
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: I just got an update from the logistics team that the delivery is not successful due to the wrong postal code, we'll contact you to confirm the shipping address later, please kindly respond when you receive the email, thanks! Once the package returned, we'll arrange to re-ship to the correct address and send you the tracking number. Again, we're really sorry for the troubles. Hope we can figure this out soon.
2018-7-9
Use props
jfrieden
lvl.1

United States

I got the email and replied last night. Thank you SO much for getting this figured out!
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jfrieden Posted at 2018-7-10 03:24
I got the email and replied last night. Thank you SO much for getting this figured out!

Glad to know that, hope you will receive the package soon, please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-7-10
Use props
LeBonBon
lvl.1

United States

What a story. Thankfully I've never faced similar problems. Well, once I mixed up my postal code (I'd moved and hadn't remembered the new one) and the delivery was postponed. Since that, I check it on https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/mississippi/ just in case.
2019-1-3
Use props
LEO1994A
lvl.1

India

The same thing also happened with me previously but after that I stared using ZIP Codes Online. Personally I can suggest you this website for looking Zip codes and post codes as they never provide any wrong information.
2020-8-4
Use props
LEO1994A
lvl.1

India

The same thing also happened with me previously but after that I stared using ZIP Codes Online. Personally I can suggest you this website for looking Zip codes and post codes as they never provide any wrong information.
2020-8-4
Use props
LEO1994A
lvl.1

India

The same thing also happened with me previously but after that I stared using https://www.zipcodesonline.com/. Personally I can suggest you this website for looking Zip codes and post codes as they never provide any wrong information.
2020-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules