Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystal Sky Go 4 app will not update
3471 13 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ugashik Bob
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11150600 ft
  • >>>
United States

Inspire 2/M200, Crystal Sky Ultra 7.85, Cendence all at latest levels.  Crystal Sky Go4 app at 4.2.1.6 but Google play shows 4.2.20 both current and available. Have several bugs like out of date maps, off line maps keyboard issues, disappearing display etc that were obviously untested before release and the least we could expect is current firmware so we can gather and provide you input to engineers who should of gotten it right the first time or at the very least tested it.
2018-7-9
Use props
AnaMar
lvl.3
Estonia

Look at this link https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1451852  I probably but i can`t update(
2018-7-10
Use props
Ugashik Bob
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

AnaMar Posted at 2018-7-10 09:58
Look at this link https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=123729&page=1#pid1451852  I probably but i can`t update(

AnaMar:
I viewed the referenced thread before posting and like the last poster on the referenced thread my "Me" icon is not flagged and checking for updates results in "Latest Version Now".
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Bob, could you read the current APP version? Make sure the Internet is solid and send us some screenshots for better assistance, thanks!
2018-7-10
Use props
Ugashik Bob
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-10 23:43
Hi Bob, could you read the current APP version? Make sure the Internet is solid and send us some screenshots for better assistance, thanks!

DJI Susan:
  Instead of asking end users to perform more data gathering tasks why not focus on getting us access to the latest firmware before we waste our time gathering and sending DJI data with a known outcome of waiting for the next release to fix it?  The entire concept of end users spending money for pro priced products only to be tasked on gathering data for problems this far into the product cycle must bring joy to the hearts of all DJI stockholders.  
As stated earlier in my thread and others my Crystal Sky Go 4 app is at 4.2.1.6 and 4.2.20 is available at the Play store. Why can't we get it?
2018-7-11
Use props
Keule
Captain
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

As of today, Jul. 12, 2018 20:15 hr MEST the download and installation of GO4 v4.2.20 on my Crystalsky worked.
2018-7-12
Use props
Ugashik Bob
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Keule Posted at 2018-7-12 10:35
As of today, Jul. 12, 2018 20:15 hr MEST the download and installation of GO4 v4.2.20 on my Crystalsky worked.

Keule:
Thanks for the info. Just updated to GO4 2.20. Unfortunately my maps are still unusable but will create separate thread with appropriate doc and wait for next release.   
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ugashik Bob Posted at 2018-7-12 11:22
Keule:
Thanks for the info. Just updated to GO4 2.20. Unfortunately my maps are still unusable but will create separate thread with appropriate doc and wait for next release.

Bob, sorry for the late response. Double checked with our engineers, it is the system issue and has been fixed.
The DJI GO 4 in CS is customized for the OS and the stability can be ensured, so we suggest to update from CS directly. Hope for your understanding. Also, may I have more details of the unusable map issue? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.
2018-7-12
Use props
Ugashik Bob
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-12 20:00
Bob, sorry for the late response. Double checked with our engineers, it is the system issue and has been fixed.
The DJI GO 4 in CS is customized for the OS and the stability can be ensured, so we suggest to update from CS directly. Hope for your understanding. Also, may I have more details of the unusable map issue? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.

DJI Susan:
  The purpose of my previous post was to point out we were being tasked to provide data to DJI at a firmware level that was in the process of being updated and no one at DJI could tell us when that update would occur so we could provide DJI problem data at a current level.  I have provided detailed data on the highest impact map problem to me and provided text on other smaller map issues on a new thread in the CS forum.  
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ugashik Bob Posted at 2018-7-13 08:17
DJI Susan:
  The purpose of my previous post was to point out we were being tasked to provide data to DJI at a firmware level that was in the process of being updated and no one at DJI could tell us when that update would occur so we could provide DJI problem data at a current level.  I have provided detailed data on the highest impact map problem to me and provided text on other smaller map issues on a new thread in the CS forum.

For the map issue, I've replied you in the new post, please keep us updated there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-156860-1-1.html, thanks!
2018-7-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Ugashik Bob Posted at 2018-7-13 08:17
DJI Susan:
  The purpose of my previous post was to point out we were being tasked to provide data to DJI at a firmware level that was in the process of being updated and no one at DJI could tell us when that update would occur so we could provide DJI problem data at a current level.  I have provided detailed data on the highest impact map problem to me and provided text on other smaller map issues on a new thread in the CS forum.

GO 4 version 4.2.21 is available for CrystalSky now addressing map issues. I recommend you test it.
2018-7-18
Use props
Mizamook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1121519 ft
  • >>>
United States

CS Go4 version on mine is 4.3.0  

I checked for updates.

It told me "Latest Version Now"

I don't care about maps, I just want the LUT for when shooting in DLOG  ... it is apparently not in 4.3.0

So ... baaaaack to the original question: How to force update of Go4 on Crystalsky - thanks!  

2018-11-7
Use props
Swedrone
Captain
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Mizamook Posted at 11-7 21:48
CS Go4 version on mine is 4.3.0  

I checked for updates.

Can't be done you just have to wait for the CS version to be tested and released any week now.
2018-11-8
Use props
Intrakota
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13607077 ft
United Kingdom

For the amount these CrystalSky units cost you would think support from DJI would be considerably better. All they seem to want to do is create new products and forget about anything that isn’t current. Thanks a lot DJI, I’ll think twice before spending with you again. Typical communist thinking.
2019-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules