MA video disruption problems
737 3 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nev
lvl.1
Saint Lucia

Hi,
I got my new Mavic Air about 2 weeks ago and improving my skills every day. However, I am having problems with my video quality as it keeps on jumping (frames I guess?) and some other pink flickering. I don't really know what it is so I recorded a quick clip so you can see what I mean.

Can't find a solution online so hopefully, the DJI community can help me

Thanks in advance for the help

Nev
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Nev, we apologize for the inconvenience, may we know the mobile device you are using for this? Also the versions of  your firmware and DJI Go 4 App. What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done?
2018-7-9
Use props
Nev
lvl.1
Saint Lucia

Hi, I'm using a Huawei P10l
I tried out both connection cables ( the side connection and USB) but no difference
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nev Posted at 2018-7-9 10:14
Hi, I'm using a Huawei P10l
I tried out both connection cables ( the side connection and USB) but no difference

Did you download the video on the app or you got it directly from the SD card. What is the framerate of the video? If its under FHD or 4k video, try to record 720p to and check if still the same. Also the mobile device that you used is still not under the list of our compatible devices. Please see below:

APP / LIVE VIEW
iOS Version v4.2.12.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus.

Android Version v4.2.8.
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S8, Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, LG V20.

2018-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules