Microraptor Pro Case for P3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spcsaw
lvl.1

United States

I bought this case and put my P3A in it last night. Happy with the product and price is around the sam or a bit less than others.
http://microraptorcases.com/prod ... t-the-dji-phantom-3

2015-5-19
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Looks like a nice case but why do they show 4 different case colors and 2 interior colors when the only option available for purchase is black/black?!?  Sounds like the old Henry Ford saying:   "you can have any color you want as long as it's black"
2015-5-20
Use props
spcsaw
lvl.1

United States

gil Posted at 2015-5-20 18:21
Looks like a nice case but why do they show 4 different case colors and 2 interior colors when the o ...

They had all 4 colors at the beginning of the month. However they have been selling out of all colors.
2015-5-20
Use props
Adamation
lvl.2

United States

young.selina@ro Posted at 2015-5-22 05:13
The options are there - you just can't see them because they are written white on white - but scro ...

Very well spotted! thankyou!, does anyone know if these are ok as handluggage. The dimensions are slightly bigger than average allowance but they dont tend to measure do they - Adam
2015-5-26
Use props
dorn.michael10
lvl.3

United States

It looks like the phantom stick pretty tall out of the case. Is there enough room for the phantom or does it put some pressure on it?
2015-5-26
Use props
spcsaw
lvl.1

United States

dorn.michael10@ Posted at 2015-5-27 04:34
It looks like the phantom stick pretty tall out of the case. Is there enough room for the phantom or ...

No Pressure on the Phantom even with it sitting a bit high with prop guard clamps on it. Did some measuring and it appears to have just under a 1/4 of an inch room. Just barley touching the foam.
2015-5-27
Use props
spcsaw
lvl.1

United States

I did see this sitting a bit high after putting on the snap on prob guards so I did a little trimming and it sits perfect in the case now.
2015-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules