Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery of Phantom 4 Remote Controller does not charge
595 6 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dutch799
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73871 ft
United States

I have not used my Phantom 4 for a while. Today I tried to charge my Phantom 4 Romote controller but the LED's keep on flashing but the battery does not charge. How do I get this fixed?
Thanks for your help.
2018-7-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You ‘might’ need to have it sent in, for analysis and repair.

That has got to be frustrating...

RedHotPoker
2018-7-9
Use props
Dutch799
Second Officer
United States

Hi RedHotPoker, thanks for your reply. Sending it in for analysis and repair is for sure frustrating
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 remote controller. I recommend sending the remote controller in for repair for us to check the reason why it is not working properly. I will post the online repair request link ( www.dji.com/support ) for you to create a ticket for your remote controller.
2018-7-9
Use props
Dutch799
Second Officer
United States

Dear DJI Stephen, Thanks for your message. What does DJI charge for replacing the Phantom 4 Remote Controller Battery?
Thank you
2018-7-9
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

How long time have you been giving it to charge? - it takes like forever to charge the controllers, specially when waiting for it ...
2018-7-10
Use props
phoenixace76
lvl.1
Flight distance : 475702 ft
United Kingdom

Open the charge port and look inside past the side of the port, can you see a green light? if so you can do it yourself but you need to open the controller and unplug the battery and replug it in to reset it.
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules