Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What's this???
614 9 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zordon
lvl.1

Ok so my Ronin-s arrived today.
Can you please explain why it looks like this??

In case you havent noticed - the bracket is upside down. And I cant swap it because it wont come out fully!!

It's a total joke!! First you lie about compatibile cameras, then you delay the shipment and then after waiting for over a month you send me this?! 2 days before my shoot?!
15311661077342149808177204723254.jpg
2018-7-9
Use props
Zordon
lvl.1

I'm a complete idiot, please delete this post
2018-7-9
Use props
Alessandro Garabaghi
First Officer
Flight distance : 2012457 ft
  • >>>
United States

wow emotional much.
2018-7-9
Use props
curtismyhero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 47667 ft
United States

Zordon Posted at 2018-7-9 12:06
I'm a complete idiot, please delete this post

OMG I legit cannot stop laughing!!!!  Best post of the day.
2018-7-9
Use props
Zordon
lvl.1

You bet! I'm always stressed before important shoots, cause things never go as planned and I anticipate issues to the point where I become paranoid.
The numerous issues with Ronin-s reported by other users killed my enthusiast completely when I was waiting for it.
Before it arrived I was like "I bet mine will be faulty, it's just my stupid luck".

Anyways it was completely stupid of me and I'm ashamed, but hey it's kind of funny. Probably shouldn't reply to this and let this thread die...

Once again admins, please delete it, burn it and burry underground once you wake up in China.
2018-7-9
Use props
iKell Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1535308 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bump Lololol
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Zordon, glad to see the Ronin S works now. There is no need to delete this post as it doesn't violet the forum regulations.
2018-7-10
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Zordon you need to be Crowned as the Funny Guy of the Day !

First you Complain and you're Angry, then SNAP ! Hihihihihi

This Thread won't die, its is Funny Mate ! I will share it around for more views. LOL !

2018-7-10
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-10 02:50
Hi Zordon, glad to see the Ronin S works now. There is no need to delete this post as it doesn't violet the forum regulations.

Lol DJI Susan !

2018-7-10
Use props
curtismyhero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 47667 ft
United States

Zordon Posted at 2018-7-9 14:47
You bet! I'm always stressed before important shoots, cause things never go as planned and I anticipate issues to the point where I become paranoid.
The numerous issues with Ronin-s reported by other users killed my enthusiast completely when I was waiting for it.
Before it arrived I was like "I bet mine will be faulty, it's just my stupid luck".

Haha - I can appreciate a fella who can laugh at themselves (b/c let's be honest, we have ALL made mistakes).  Hoping the Ronin-S is up to your liking?  I'm absolutely loving it and I totally suck at using it!
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules