Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Accessory attachment for Right side of handle
548 2 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans04c4438e
lvl.1
  • >>>

Just balanced and tested it for 1st time with 1DX II and 11-24L (hefty lens). It balanced and performed very well.

No connection with the USB, although firmware update should be coming soon. I bought it for the stabilizing, the other stuff is bonus for me.

We have a KinoGrip wooden handle that connects to the 1DX II via USB for start/stop. The handle itself connects via rosette. Is there an accessory plate for the Ronin-S available for the right side of the handle to accept rosette or something to attach a rosette?

Thanks,
Dan

2018-7-9
Use props
bob_angie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 321519 ft

I've seen people use extended M4 screws from hardware stores to attach things to the side mounts. If you do this you could mount a small cheese plate or a nato rail and attach the rosette mount to that. I imagine it will look and feel as professional as you make it, the only worry will be the weight stress on those M4 screws. Seeing as it's all DIY at the moment, there's no guarantee anything will hold up, I can't imagine attaching anything to those screws will damage the gimbal, but I wouldn't recommend holding the entire weight of the Ronin-s by that handle should you attach it.

good luck!
2018-7-9
Use props
fans04c4438e
lvl.1
  • >>>

Thanks Bob.. looking to connect this (see attached)
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules