Camera Lens Correction in Lightroom
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Canyon Mike
lvl.2

Lightroom offers lens corrections for several DJI copters. One is the Inspire, and another is the Phanton 4 (none for Phantom 4 Advanced, though). When I let Lightroom choose the lens correction, it chooses the Inspire , not the Phantom 4. I can manually choose teh Phantom 4, bit the Insire looks a little better to my eye. Any advice?
2018-7-9
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hi For Photoshop I managed to find this config file that can be added/loaded into your application/program.
Seems to work for me.

2018-7-9
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

2018-7-9
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

As long as you are using a reasonably recent copy of Lightroom or Photoshop, you shouldn't need any lens correction.
The correction is embedded in the image files already.
2018-7-9
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 2018-7-9 23:22
As long as you are using a reasonably recent copy of Lightroom or Photoshop, you shouldn't need any lens correction.
The correction is embedded in the image files already.

Good point - I didn't realise and downloaded the above as a matter of course.
Something I just found.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/p ... c6310-phantom-4-pro

Lightroom still doesn't have a lens profile for DJI FC6310 camera on the Phantom 4 Pro drone.

Correct. DJI recently began using opcodes in newer models to store lens corrections that Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw can read and apply directly. There is no need for an external lens profile. If you click on the "i" on the bottom of the Lens Corrections panel, it will show a dialog that explains which lens aberrations are being corrected by the opcodes.
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules