Map trace
1047 8 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Christine96
lvl.4
United States

Hey guys I have a question about the map trace on the little map.  Can I follow it to fly the drone back to me?  I mean does it remain on the screen so I can follow it back?  Also can that little map be enlarged?

Thanks!
2018-7-9
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

What do you mean follow it to fly the drone back to you?  Are you talking about the arrow and line?  Yes just point that back towards the middle.  So if you click the map it will go full screen and your video screen will then change to the smaller square.  
2018-7-9
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yes you can use it or you can point the head of the arrow to your HP
2018-7-9
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

2018-7-9
Use props
TX99517
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274649 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can set one of the C buttons to enlarge it. Or you can just touch it and it should enlarge and make the live feed smaller.
2018-7-9
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

the green line on the mini map is the shortest/straightest path back to you and grey/white traces are just the history of your current flight session, white/grey lines is basically part of the log file will be generated., you can definitely use them to get back to you, but the green line will be the most efficient route back in a hurry.
2018-7-9
Use props
Christine96
lvl.4
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2018-7-9 18:12
the green line on the mini map is the shortest/straightest path back to you and grey/white traces are just the history of your current flight session, white/grey lines is basically part of the log file will be generated., you can definitely use them to get back to you, but the green line will be the most efficient route back in a hurry.

Hey thanks for the quick response.  
2018-7-10
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Christine96 Posted at 2018-7-10 15:53
Hey thanks for the quick response.

no problem!
2018-7-10
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

Directing the drone towards HP is my preferred way of getting the drone back rather than hitting RTH. I monitor progress and switch to sport mode if progress is slow.
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules