Battery Signal Error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8JzN6P8onduG
New

United States

Started today as soon as the drone gets up in the air and gets going I get the battery signal error message. When I land it then it connects and tells me where the battery level is. So while I'm flying I really have no clue where the battery level is. Any help for fixing that?   Thanks
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you send a screenshot showing the problem?
2018-7-10
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I would clean the data tabs on the battery and the aircraft.  Isopropyl alcohol or contact cleaner.  Make sure the spring-action of the data contacts inside the AC are working well.  Good luck.  
2018-7-10
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Is it a new purchase? - then return it where it was bought for a replacement.
As Mark say you can try cleaning the terminals on both Battery and in the aircraft, it would be the first one on each side that transmit the data signal, but it might as well be a fault in the aircraft.
Do you have more than one battery you'll know if it is the battery or the aircraft that has the issue, being flying one myself over the winter i am well aware of the excitement each time the battery status update only to freeze again for unknown time.

I don't know why Wanda want a screenshot, it will give no more clue to see a picture than cite the error message like you did, guess it would look not much different than this one.
2018-7-10
Use props
djiuser_8JzN6P8onduG
New

Ok. Thanks for the info guys. I'll check the batteries to make sure there clean but I'm thinking it probably will be something in the aircraft. I have 3 batteries and they all do the signal error message. I bought it off of EBay. So.... Not sure how well it will work to return it.
2018-7-11
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

djiuser_8JzN6P8onduG Posted at 2018-7-11 15:23
Ok. Thanks for the info guys. I'll check the batteries to make sure there clean but I'm thinking it probably will be something in the aircraft. I have 3 batteries and they all do the signal error message. I bought it off of EBay. So.... Not sure how well it will work to return it.

That is for sure a defect in the aircraft, same problem i had on a replacement from DJI rep.
Contact the seller and make a complain if it was not sold as having defects.
2018-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules