Connecting to PC...Ronin S + GH5
4921 5 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J88jke
lvl.1
South Korea

Hi all

I've just opened my Ronin S, balanced my GH5 and connected to the app. So far so good.

However, when I turn the camera on and it gives me the two options of PC or PTP where I select PC, I am then continually stuck on USB mode screen where it says it is "connecting to PC". With this screen up I cannot use any of the camera functions, cannot use the gimbal functions, and cannot see anything on the screen other than this USB mode screen.

Please help!
2018-7-9
Use props
J88jke
lvl.1
South Korea

2018-7-9
Use props
bob_angie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 321519 ft

you want to use tether mode, not pc mode, you can actually set tether mode on the camera before you actually plug it into the Ronin-S, this will allow the Ronin-S to control the camera without needing to hit a button prompt when you plug the Ronin-S in.
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Agree with Bob. Please choose Tether mode upon connection to see whether it works.
2018-7-10
Use props
J88jke
lvl.1
South Korea

Thanks a lot - issue seemed to be my Gh5 didn't have the latest firmware so wasn't getting tether as an option. Updated the firmware and all is good now, thanks for support!
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

J88jke Posted at 2018-7-11 14:39
Thanks a lot - issue seemed to be my Gh5 didn't have the latest firmware so wasn't getting tether as an option. Updated the firmware and all is good now, thanks for support!

Glad to know the issue has been figured out, hope you have a great experience with Ronin-S.
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules