Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote controller signal weak even after Re-Link
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anasadwan
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

i have a phantom 3 professional, (Remote controller signal weak) this message appeared on the top middle side of the screen, i tried linking it by pressing the button for 2 seconds using a pen and it say that linking is done, yet the drone is showing the same message and is blinking yellow lights; one side continuous red (not blinking), and the other side blinks in yellow color.
what to do ?
2018-7-9
Use props
anasadwan
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

a little update
2018-7-10
Use props
anasadwan
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

the message is gone now, but another one is showing now "Signal Lost", i tried downgrading the firmware of the controller and it keeps on failing for some reason...
2018-7-10
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I would try a hard reset of the controller ... Good luck
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

anasadwan Posted at 2018-7-10 01:40
the message is gone now, but another one is showing now "Signal Lost", i tried downgrading the firmware of the controller and it keeps on failing for some reason...

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you describe to me how's the LED indicator in the aircraft behaving now? Can you provide to me the firmware version of the remote and aircraft?
2018-7-10
Use props
anasadwan
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

hello, the LED is still behaving as it was at the beginning; constant red light from one side and the other side blinks yellow FAST. the firmware downloaded is the latest firmware on both the aircraft and the controller.
2018-7-11
Use props
anasadwan
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-7-10 01:52
I would try a hard reset of the controller ... Good luck

i tried that and when it reaches around 70% on downgrading the controller it stops and display "update failed"
2018-7-11
Use props
Jejc Pro
lvl.1

I have this same issue. Help please.
2018-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules