565 4 2018-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JimboHUN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37156 ft
Hungary

Hi,

I have purchased a Spark battery charging hub online via a reseller and it came with a Chinese plug.

Do you think it is enough to swap the plug to an EU one, or the rest of the components is also different and cannot be used in EU?

Thank you,
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. May I know what  store or website where you purchased your charging hub? Please click on "Reply" to make sure I can get notification from your response.
2018-7-10
Use props
JimboHUN
lvl.4
Hungary

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-10 02:56
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. May I know what  store or website where you purchased your charging hub? Please click on "Reply" to make sure I can get notification from your response.

Hi,

This is DJI SeaSky Store via Aliexpress.

I will sort this out with them, I just need to know if only the plug is different, and the rest is the same?

If yes I can just get a new plug and keep the rest.

Thank you.
2018-7-10
Use props
JimboHUN
lvl.4

Hi,

Wondering if anyone with an EU version hub can help me out by checking the text on the back side?

I think my AC adapter is "international" as it has CE markings as well and the text is in multiple languages. It reads as model F1C50 Version 2, input: 100-240V ~1.4A 50-60Hz, output: 13.05V 3.83A on the main port.

The charging plate reads as model S1CH, input: 13.05V 3.83A (so it is matching the above). The instruction booklet is also multilingual.

I bought an EU plug, I think it would work but I'd like to check before I toast all three batteries I have

Thanks in advance.

2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. I will post the link for the specs of the DJI Spark battery charging for reference. If they are the same then you may use the plug on the DJI Spark battery charging.

https://store.dji.com/product/sp ... t-v2&position=0
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules