Left hand side of the picture soft/blurry?
709 3 2018-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djmokoia77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 451627 ft
United Kingdom

I've noticed that the left edge of pictures and video taken recently with my P4P is blurry and soft focus, almost like a tilt shift effect but only on one side of the picture.

I thought perhaps the lens needed cleaning, so I've given it a good clean but the issue still appears to be present. Any other suggestions as to things to check for?

2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what firmware, SD card, mobile device and DJI Go 4 app version you are using? Did you try to uninstall the app and format the SD card directly to a computer? Make sure to back up your files 1st and sync your flight records. Kindly reset the camera to the factory defaults. Please check the attachment below.
2018-7-10
Use props
djmokoia77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 451627 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

It's a P4P+ so there's no mobile device involved.
sd card is a SanDisk Ultra 64Gb class 10 which I have used many times before in this and another drone without issue
Controller firmware is v01.04.01.00

I will double check the aircraft firmware but I know that it was updated not that long ago
2018-7-10
Use props
paul2660
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10331 ft
  • >>>

Same problem on a P4 Pro Vr 2.0.  Camera off on the left side.  No way to fix that, and I personally don't think DJI can either unless they totally replace the camera.  I was still within 30 days of purchase and returned it for non Plus.  Tilt shift effect due to de-centered lens.

Camera is good on 2nd drone.

Paul C
2018-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules