Drone Flying in the island of Thassos, Greece.
1097 8 2018-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>

Good afternoon, I’m travelling later this month to Thassos, Greece and wondered if it was worth taking my DJI Spark.
Thanks in advance to anyone who has flown on Thassos or is very familiar with the regulations in Greece.
Chris
2018-7-10
Use props
ARRR VIDEOS
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi Chris,

I went to greece to this year to vacation. It was on the mainland but i traveled to multiple places in greece. If i where you, i woudnt hesitate and bring your bird with you. Greece has stunning beaches and great landscapes.

I made a greece series. Take a look what you can expect. Its on my channel on youtube. Search for arrr videos
2018-7-10
Use props
ChrisJG
Second Officer
  • >>>

ARRR VIDEOS Posted at 2018-7-10 06:56
Hi Chris,

I went to greece to this year to vacation. It was on the mainland but i traveled to multiple places in greece. If i where you, i woudnt hesitate and bring your bird with you. Greece has stunning beaches and great landscapes.

Thank you!
2018-7-10
Use props
manolism
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53035 ft
Greece

You can take with you the spark to Greece!!
2018-7-11
Use props
ChrisJG
Second Officer
  • >>>

manolism Posted at 2018-7-11 09:29
You can take with you the spark to Greece!!

Thank you.
Chris
2018-7-11
Use props
Kent360
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I know everyone says "it's Greece don't worry" but if you are interested in the law apartvfrom standard don't fly over people or property no flights within 8 km of an airport and a new law said if flying more than 50m from pilot you need to log a flight plan with hcaa. See dagr.hcaa.gr for the info.
2018-7-12
Use props
ChrisJG
Second Officer
  • >>>

Kent360 Posted at 2018-7-12 04:26
I know everyone says "it's Greece don't worry" but if you are interested in the law apartvfrom standard don't fly over people or property no flights within 8 km of an airport and a new law said if flying more than 50m from pilot you need to log a flight plan with hcaa. See dagr.hcaa.gr for the info.

Thank you!
Chris
2018-7-12
Use props
SPARKOLITO
lvl.2
United States

Im going to Greece for sailing and vacations also in August. Let me know how this will go with the bright sun and everything. I'm curious to see if ND filters are necessary.
2018-7-12
Use props
ChrisJG
Second Officer
  • >>>

SPARKOLITO Posted at 2018-7-12 07:44
Im going to Greece for sailing and vacations also in August. Let me know how this will go with the bright sun and everything. I'm curious to see if ND filters are necessary.

Thank you, sadly will not now be taking my drone....I've packed my small telescope for some astronomy from Southern Skies!
Astronomy is my passion and I could not, not take a telescope!
Good luck with your drone in August.
Chris
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules