Shipping Issues
613 4 2018-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1Jm5EKrtjV3X
New

United States

So I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing shipping times as slow as I am. I ordered a Phanton 4 Pro on the 13th of June. Today is the 10th of July. I know they say allow 10-15 days from when payment goes through but my payment went through immediately. And even if they only count business days then it's still been 19 business days.  I don't  want to complain but I've contacted DJI multiple times and they always tell me the same reason... "they're choosing a shipper."  How is that an issue? So again, just wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems like this and trying to see how much more patience is necessary. Thanks.
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the troubles. I managed to get your order number and check the exact status with the sales team, we'll come back later.
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: Double checked with the sales team, your order is in shipment status, the tracking number will be available soon, please check later. We'll keep an eye on the status as well.
2018-7-10
Use props
Jerick Vidal
New

United States

I am having the same experience, FedEx keeps trying to deliver when I’m not home, I can’t give them instructions either (shipper restrictions)..No one is home during normal working hours (are people this blatantly dumb?).  I’ll never go through the dji store again, at this rate I don’t know when I’ll get my stuff.  
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jerick Vidal Posted at 4-9 13:03
I am having the same experience, FedEx keeps trying to deliver when I’m not home, I can’t give them instructions either (shipper restrictions)..No one is home during normal working hours (are people this blatantly dumb?).  I’ll never go through the dji store again, at this rate I don’t know when I’ll get my stuff.

Hi Jerick, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you tell us your order number? We'd like to check the current status and try our best to help.
2019-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules