Help I cannot see owt.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scrimbo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 911148 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

Yep I have a dilemma. My camera responds to all commands but I cannot see any form of camera visual. I can see GPS mapping and position of drone though? Just briefly when starting to write this thread the camera came to life but quickly froze, went to black and white? The first time I notice this was when I was at Glee hill summit on Friday 6th July. Suggestions please???
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching DJI forum. What is your mobile device, firmware version and DJI Go app version? Did the issue start after updating the firmware? Kindly use a different USB cable and let see if the issue is still the same.
2018-7-10
Use props
scrimbo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-10 09:50
Hi, thank you for reaching DJI forum. What is your mobile device, firmware version and DJI Go app version? Did the issue start after updating the firmware? Kindly use a different USB cable and let see if the issue is still the same.

Hi, I am using Samsung android NEM-L51 as my monitor. The continuing fault has shown another twist. I powered up Aircraft and controller, connected my phone to controller and for about 10 second it displayed visual but quickly deteriorated (pixellated) to a black and white frozen frame (no signal). I will start from cold tomorrow?
2018-7-10
Use props
scrimbo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-10 09:50

Hi, I am using Samsung android NEM-L51 as my monitor. The continuing fault has shown another twist. I powered up Aircraft and controller, connected my phone to controller and for about 10 second it displayed visual but quickly deteriorated (pixellated) to a black and white frozen frame (no signal). I will start from cold tomorrow? I have tried 3 different usb leads and no firmware changes made for this issue to start ?? If you know how to remedy this faultI will travel ( a reasonable distance ) to get it sorted.
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules