Where can I buy a Mavic Air Remote Controller?
12307 33 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8ce0fc42
lvl.1
United States

Hi Mavic Air owners I'm posting it here because I was not able to get a solution from DJI official support.

Basically my new Mavic Air remote controller were stolen together with my bag and I had no luck finding a replacement in DJI online store.

When I reached out to DJI online support I was told they don't know where to buy one either. (Can you believe that?) Instead I was given a long list of retailers names in the U.S and DJI told me to call them one by one to see if they are selling it.

To be honest I'm supper disappointed at DJI's customer service but hey it's not their fault I lost my RC so I'm here to see if anyone else had the same situation and managed to secure a remote controller at a reseanable price?

Thanks a lot!

2018-7-11
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can purchase a Mavic Air remote controller on eBay. For example:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-n ... enuine/273065484387
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the unpleasant experience with our support team, could you please PM me your email account which you are used to contact our online support and the contact info? We will escalate to the management team to see if there is other resolution can be provided, thank you.
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I didn't receive any PM from you, may I know if you have already got the RC?
2018-7-19
Use props
fans8ce0fc42
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-19 23:00
I didn't receive any PM from you, may I know if you have already got the RC?

Hi Mindy,

Sorry for the late reply and I appreciate your offer of help. Yes I managed to secure a used RC from eBay. Another poor guy lost his drone and placed his RC on sale.

2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans8ce0fc42 Posted at 2018-7-20 18:37
Hi Mindy,

Sorry for the late reply and I appreciate your offer of help. Yes I managed to secure a used RC from eBay. Another poor guy lost his drone and placed his RC on sale.

Glad to hear this has been addressed out. Wish you receive it soon. Should there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-7-21
Use props
Kenneth Entze
New

Canada

I cant believe DJI doesnt sell remote controls do they think they will never quit working, or get lost, or stolen or you have your fps googles on and you hear someone yell "look out" and trip and smack your remote on a rock like I did.. and to find out dji doesn't even sell this part- !!! Doesnt that sound right does it??
2018-12-13
Use props
Kenneth Entze
New

Canada

I cant believe DJI doesnt sell remote controls do they think they will never quit working, or get lost, or stolen or you have your fps googles on and you hear someone yell "look out" and trip and smack your remote on a rock like I did.. and to find out dji doesn't even sell this part- !!! That doesn't sound right does it??
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kenneth Entze Posted at 12-13 22:24
I cant believe DJI doesnt sell remote controls do they think they will never quit working, or get lost, or stolen or you have your fps googles on and you hear someone yell "look out" and trip and smack your remote on a rock like I did.. and to find out dji doesn't even sell this part- !!! That doesn't sound right does it??

Hi Kenneth, we are so sorry for what happened to the RC, may I have the model of your drone first?
2018-12-14
Use props
fans5594d512
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello
I got my car stolen and only the remote was missing,lucky enough I took the mavic air to swap propeller and a good cleaning.
So,looking for a remote to mavic air in Europe,any advice on where to get one?
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans5594d512 Posted at 12-19 10:25
Hello
I got my car stolen and only the remote was missing,lucky enough I took the mavic air to swap propeller and a good cleaning.
So,looking for a remote to mavic air in Europe,any advice on where to get one?

Hi there, sorry for your loss, the RC of Mavic Air is not for sale in our online store, please try other platforms or retail stores: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy Thank you.
2018-12-20
Use props
fans14bc553c
New

Dominican Republic

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-11 19:30
We apologize for the unpleasant experience with our support team, could you please PM me your email account which you are used to contact our online support and the contact info? We will escalate to the management team to see if there is other resolution can be provided, thank you.

I have the same problem, I lost my DJi Mavic Air Remote Control. I want to buy a new one but DJi don't seel Mavic air remote control only. Can you help me with this?
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans14bc553c Posted at 1-16 06:27
I have the same problem, I lost my DJi Mavic Air Remote Control. I want to buy a new one but DJi don't seel Mavic air remote control only.  Can you help me with this?

Sorry about this. Please refer to 11# and see whether the local dealers can help, thank you!
2019-1-17
Use props
Tzead
lvl.2

India

I lost my mavic air. I have a controller and two battery. Let me know if you want. I can sell only remote if needed.
2019-2-19
Use props
Tzead
lvl.2

India

fans5594d512 Posted at 2018-12-19 10:25
Hello
I got my car stolen and only the remote was missing,lucky enough I took the mavic air to swap propeller and a good cleaning.
So,looking for a remote to mavic air in Europe,any advice on where to get one?

I have a remote n two battery for sale.
2019-2-19
Use props
Ruben Cabrita0
New

Portugal

Tzead Posted at 2-19 10:26

Hello, do you have more accessories or just the battery’s and the remote?
How much you want for the remote?
2019-2-19
Use props
fansd0ec191c
New
Flight distance : 4793 ft
United States

Hello Mindy!

I wanted to tell you that I've had trouble controlling my drone. Many times when it is in the air and I do not touch the control starts to turn to the right, I already report the problem send it to repair and I returned it with the same problem. Every time I turn on the control it beeps repeatedly because the stick is not centered. When I give the stick to go forward many times also increases its height automatically, if I press the stick to back also decreases its height. I tried to calibrate the control and nothing, the problem persists. What can I do? I'm tired of the support of DJI, is very slow and do not solve me, I really feel that I lost my money with a damaged artifact.
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansd0ec191c Posted at 2-21 04:56
Hello Mindy!

I wanted to tell you that I've had trouble controlling my drone. Many times when it is in the air and I do not touch the control starts to turn to the right, I already report the problem send it to repair and I returned it with the same problem. Every time I turn on the control it beeps repeatedly because the stick is not centered. When I give the stick to go forward many times also increases its height automatically, if I press the stick to back also decreases its height. I tried to calibrate the control and nothing, the problem persists. What can I do? I'm tired of the support of DJI, is very slow and do not solve me, I really feel that I lost my money with a damaged artifact.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, is the RC calibration successful? Could you provide us with the operation video and last repair case for better assistance? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help.
2019-2-22
Use props
djiuser_DaZXA2s2AS7O
lvl.1

United States

Ruben Cabrita0 Posted at 2-19 17:46
Hello, do you have more accessories or just the battery’s and the remote?
How much you want for the remote?

How much for the controller and batteries?
2019-2-22
Use props
fans7f1e8e65
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-11 19:30
We apologize for the unpleasant experience with our support team, could you please PM me your email account which you are used to contact our online support and the contact info? We will escalate to the management team to see if there is other resolution can be provided, thank you.

I have this same exact situation I was told to email the police report to support@dji.com and they still did nothing . I have the drone but everything from the fly more combo is gone . What can I do?
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7f1e8e65 Posted at 5-21 13:29
I have this same exact situation I was told to email the police report to support@dji.com and they still did nothing . I have the drone but everything from the fly more combo is gone . What can I do?

Hi there, we are so sorry for your loss of the RC, did you verify from other platforms https://www.dji.com/uk/where-to-buy to see if the RC is available? Besides, may I have the email ticket number that you contacted our support?
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_fHBjqQE7QqSN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25394 ft
India

Tzead Posted at 2-19 07:16
I lost my mavic air. I have a controller and two battery. Let me know if you want. I can sell only remote if needed.

Hi,
I want to buy the controller and the battery both.
Can you please share your contact details to discuss further.
2019-7-16
Use props
djiuser_fHBjqQE7QqSN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25394 ft
India

Tzead Posted at 2-19 10:26

I will buy it. Please share the contact details.
2019-7-16
Use props
fanse87c1ec7
New

Brazil

msinger Posted at 2018-7-11 04:40
You can purchase a Mavic Air remote controller on eBay. For example:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-new-DJI-Mavic-Air-Radio-Controller-Remote-control-Genuine/273065484387

Why would this person have so many DJI remote controls if you can't find it on the official store?
2020-2-20
Use props
fanse87c1ec7
New

Brazil

I'm trying to find a DJI Mavic Air remote control in an official store. Can someone help me with it?
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanse87c1ec7 Posted at 2-20 13:56
I'm trying to find a DJI Mavic Air remote control in an official store. Can someone help me with it?

The RC of Mavic Air is not available in our online store, please email to support@dji.com about your requirement and the team will help verify whether you could get one from our repair center.
2020-2-21
Use props
imi
lvl.1

Slovakia

I just now found this thread. Ive lost my Mavic Air, I have the remote controler  and battery both left, if someone is interested.
2020-3-20
Use props
fans4a4059d8
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Reading comments and self experience dji has the worst customer support system so far.
Eversince i had my mavic air back in 2018, i have always had problem with one or another eg. video transmission, glitch on every footage, signal loss etc. Learned to fix them by watching youtube solutions.

The latest the controller battery gone dead and i wish i could find a solution from elsewhere rather than dji.

The only time i seek help from dji regarding the flat battery of my controller, they asks me to contact facebook dji support team..!! Total joke this is.. from their own website i was referred to facebook!!! Ridiculous!! And im sure bigger disappointments waiting ahead unless they really manage to turn it around and manage to surprise me.
2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4a4059d8 Posted at 9-27 11:32
Reading comments and self experience dji has the worst customer support system so far.
Eversince i had my mavic air back in 2018, i have always had problem with one or another eg. video transmission, glitch on every footage, signal loss etc. Learned to fix them by watching youtube solutions.

Dear customer, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with Mavic Air and our customer support team, if the controller battery is not working, you are recommended to self-start a ticket online https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and then send back for the repair service.

May we confirm how you contacted our support for the first time? Via the online chat or the phone channel? May we have your email account or the phone number for further investigation? Thank you in advance.
2020-9-27
Use props
fans4a4059d8
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-27 20:12
Dear customer, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with Mavic Air and our customer support team, if the controller battery is not working, you are recommended to self-start a ticket online https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and then send back for the repair service.

May we confirm how you contacted our support for the first time? Via the online chat or the phone channel? May we have your email account or the phone number for further investigation? Thank you in advance.

Via online chat. My email is bddas_06@yahoo.co.uk
Can be reached on 07886066158
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4a4059d8 Posted at 9-28 01:32
Via online chat. My email is bddas_06@yahoo.co.uk
Can be reached on 07886066158

Thanks for getting back, the support issue has been forwarded to the related team for investigation, rest assured we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service.
At the moment, please start a ticket online and send back the RC for the diagnosis.
2020-9-29
Use props
djiuser_jGqNMOmMp8zp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2498917 ft

United States

If you happen to still have this remote,please email me at jkpsteph2019@gmail.com.
My name is Keith...I am in South Carolina.
2020-10-6
Use props
Oh-bla-de-oh-bla-da
New

United States

Where can i get a mavic2 controller
2021-4-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Oh-bla-de-oh-bla-da Posted at 4-22 19:05
Where can i get a mavic2 controller

Hi there, you may purchase a DJI Smart Controller from our official web: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-smart-controller?vid=48911 or you may contact DJI authorized local retail stores (https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer) to see if they sell it or not. Hope this helps. Thanks.
2021-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules