GS Pro Camera Op
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greg C
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Folks,I would like to use GS Pro to geofence the drone I2, while operating in a sensitive area.
It is for a filming job where the cameraman is required.
When on GS Pro the cameraman tablet screen is blank and I can nopt get the camera view up.
Ipad mini 4 , ios 12 beta (same problem on earlier ios) GS Pro 1.8.3

Is GS Pro compatable with using a cameraman.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Greg

2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. What do you mean by cameraman? Is it the slave controller you're referring to?
2018-7-12
Use props
Greg C
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-12 03:01
Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. What do you mean by cameraman? Is it the slave controller you're referring to?

Yes slave controller
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

I see. It is not allowed to use GS Pro for slave controller since it only controls the gimbal.
2018-7-12
Use props
Greg C
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-12 03:54
I see. It is not allowed to use GS Pro for slave controller since it only controls the gimbal.

Thanks for the response DJI Wanda

To clarify, I wish to fly the drone with the master controller with GS Pro within a geofenced area. I also wish the camera to be operated by the slave controller with GS Pro at this time. When GS Pro is open the master controller can see the camera view, the slave controller can control the gimbal. However the slave control camera view is black when selected

Please advise
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Greg C Posted at 2018-7-12 04:01
Thanks for the response DJI Wanda

To clarify, I wish to fly the drone with the master controller with GS Pro within a geofenced area. I also wish the camera to be operated by the slave controller with GS Pro at this time. When GS Pro is open the master controller can see the camera view, the slave controller can control the gimbal. However the slave control camera view is black when selected

Live view will not be present if you're going to use the GS Pro in the slave controller so I highly recommend to use it with the master controller.
2018-7-12
Use props
Greg C
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-12 04:15
Live view will not be present if you're going to use the GS Pro in the slave controller so I highly recommend to use it with the master controller.

Forgive me but I do not understand why you would not be able to get the camera view on the slave controller when it can control the gimbal in GS Pro. The master controller is operating the drone.
This setup works fine in DJI Go 4, so why not in GS Pro?
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Greg C Posted at 2018-7-12 04:18
Forgive me but I do not understand why you would not be able to get the camera view on the slave controller when it can control the gimbal in GS Pro. The master controller is operating the drone.
This setup works fine in DJI Go 4, so why not in GS Pro?

I apologize for the inconvenience but it's not yet available for DJI Go app to see the live view by using it with GS Pro on slave controller. We will follow up on this issue for you. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules