5638 11 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ray_Drone_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 531640 ft
Brazil

Hello Forum members,

Im new to making videos and drone flying. As i think that the Phantom 4 Pro makes wonderfull videos I still would like to edit the footage a bit. Thinks like color adjustment and making of different clips one video and add a nice nice for the background. Well when searching on the net I see that there are a ton of programs but i'm curious which is a good one. Does anybody have some recommendations for me?

Thanks in advance

Ray
2018-7-11
Use props
Drshiwas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 892339 ft
Lithuania

Hi Ray,

Well it depends on what system you are using.

For example i'm using OSX so for me the best one is Final Cut Pro. If you want to make everything easier, you can use iMovie. If you are using Windows i believe Adobe lineup is the best choice, though i could be wrong about Windows platform cause i'm not using it

In the end you should try at least few of them and decide which is best for you.

Cheers mate.
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello Ray, thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum! There is a built in video editor in the DJI Go 4 App. You can watch the video below on how to use it:

If we need more enhanced video editor, please use any 3rd party applications.
2018-7-11
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
lvl.4
Brazil

Ahh guys offcourse I should have mentioned that I'm using a Windows system. I havent used the DJI Go app for editing as I prefer to sit down behind my pc to do the editing. This is a bit more convenient IMHO nevertheless I will have a look on it. I will have a look on the Adobe site as well thanks for your input guys.

all the best

2018-7-11
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

Ray_Drone_Pilot Posted at 2018-7-11 09:15
Ahh guys offcourse I should have mentioned that I'm using a Windows system. I havent used the DJI Go app for editing as I prefer to sit down behind my pc to do the editing. This is a bit more convenient IMHO nevertheless I will have a look on it. I will have a look on the Adobe site as well thanks for your input guys.

all the best

I'm using DaVinci Resolve on Windows:
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com
It's professional, for free and fantastic. I hate monthly subscriptions as there are with Adobe now.

You may find Windows Movie Maker when you google. I wouldn't recommend it.
Microsoft has discontinued it and you can't download from MS anymore.
Lots of download versions on the internet are dubious and come with malware.

But Movie Maker was great for very beginners.
Professional software is very hard if you do Learning-By-Doing.
There are hundreds of tutorials for DaVinci on YT though...

You better have some time left for it :-)

2018-7-11
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
lvl.4
Brazil

Thanks Eric!! I'll have a look on it but I wouldn't mind to have a monthly subscription its not that expensive I saw. But free is always better offcourse. So i'll have a look on your sugestion as well.

Thanks
2018-7-11
Use props
mastix
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6659610 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I would also recommend Davinci resolve. Amazing and powerful software free. I tried Adobe and didn't like it their susbscription fee even less.
2018-7-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I hear good stories from Filmora.
Myself I use Sony Vegas Pro 14. Not the best there is, but it works very good for me.
I can edit fast and know my way around the program.
I tried Davinci Resolve and that has potential, but so far I could not find the time to really get familiar with it.
But since it is free, maybe that is a good first try.
Don't give up too soon though
2018-7-11
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
lvl.4
Brazil

Super guys thanks for all the input it's much appreciated
2018-7-11
Use props
kkmin
lvl.2

United States

Joyoshare Media Cutter. It can edit video and convert video to various formats without quality loss.
2020-5-17
Use props
Mariejohn
lvl.2

India

For the effective results of video editing users can simply download and install the best Video Editor Software. Video Editor Software offers the users to edit the video files and other multimedia files without any hassle. Users can instantly edit the batch video files all at once without any data integrity loss. It supports all the available Windows OS such as Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, etc. Users can simply drag and drop the multimedia files and it offers multiple editing features to edit the files efficiently. In addition, users can edit the video files taken from any devices such as a camcorder, mobile phone, digital camera, etc.

To know more visit:-  https://www.stillbonsoftware.com/video-editor/
2020-6-1
Use props
KostaN
lvl.4
United States

If you need basic editing google any editing software will do the job,if you want more professional Adobe i think,most of the videographers use the Adobe products
2020-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules