Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
motion time lapse function with unsupported cams
1219 4 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexKaiser
lvl.2
Austria

Hi,

just a short question:
Does the motion time lapse function also work with currently unsupported/not connected cameras when the cam has an internal timelaps function? I just want to use the motion - keyframes from the Ronin-S and I am not sure if the app wants to have a cam connected.

Kind Regards

Alex

2018-7-11
Use props
StianGel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

No, but it is easy to work around by using the track option. The gim al will move smoothly, so long exposures is out of the questions.
You could possibly use the motionlapse option too with the ir cable, but you would have to manually sync the camera to the gimbal.
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm afraid not, the Ronin-S can be stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm. However, some camera deatures may not be able to be controlled with the Ronin-S.
2018-7-13
Use props
Tricklarock
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-13 01:21
I'm afraid not, the Ronin-S can be stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm. However, some camera deatures may not be able to be controlled with the Ronin-S.

What does this have to do with the question asked???
2021-1-9
Use props
Tricklarock
lvl.1
United States

I have the same question? I have in camera time lapse, and I want the Ronin S to just move to the keyframes/waypoints over a/the specified time.
To be honest, I haven't tried it yet, but I'm assuming it probably won't cooperate.
Judging by the lack of answers (especially not from DJI), I guess that I'll try it and see what happens?
I'll keep you all posted!
2021-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules