Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronepilot.gl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1372073 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hello,

Does anyone know how we can install DJI GSPro to Phantom 4 Pro+ v. 2 crystalsky?
I have tried to figure it out on the net without any succession.

/Mads
dronepilot.gl
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum! As of the moment, GS Pro is still not supported on Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.
2018-7-11
Use props
dronepilot.gl
lvl.1
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-11 14:56
Hello, thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum! As of the moment, GS Pro is still not supported on Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.

Hello Natalia,

Thank you for the update.
Do you have any plan to release the GSPro for the + versions?

It is your own product, so I am very confused that the GSPro is not able to be installed for my new Phantom 4 Pro+ v. 2 drone.
2018-7-11
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

GSPro is an iOS application, your + device is running Android.
DJI has said ever since GSPro was released that a port for Android is under development but so far we have not seen even a beta release ...
What i say is don't hold your breath waiting on GSPro for the +.
2018-7-12
Use props
dronepilot.gl
lvl.1
  • >>>
Denmark

KedDK Posted at 2018-7-12 00:20
GSPro is an iOS application, your + device is running Android.
DJI has said ever since GSPro was released that a port for Android is under development but so far we have not seen even a beta release ...
What i say is don't hold your breath waiting on GSPro for the +.

Okay, I fully understand it. But somehow it is very sad, there is no GSPro for the + versions.

There is potentials to make good work with GSPro in the + version as well.
2018-7-12
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

dronepilot.gl Posted at 2018-7-12 00:26
Okay, I fully understand it. But somehow it is very sad, there is no GSPro for the + versions.

There is potentials to make good work with GSPro in the + version as well.

I fully agree, hopefully they will put Google Play services back in their modified android so we have a chance to use other third party apps in the lack of their own products for it.
2018-7-12
Use props
dronepilot.gl
lvl.1
  • >>>
Denmark

KedDK Posted at 2018-7-12 00:30
I fully agree, hopefully they will put Google Play services back in their modified android so we have a chance to use other third party apps in the lack of their own products for it.

Are you telling me, that it is not possible to install Litchi on the remote control?
2018-7-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

dronepilot.gl Posted at 2018-7-12 01:19
Are you telling me, that it is not possible to install Litchi on the remote control?

At the moment you can't use any 3rd party apps on the P4 pro V2.0
DJI has only just released the SDK and now you are waiting for the app makers to use the SDK to create versions of their apps that will work on the P4 pro V2
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

dronepilot.gl Posted at 2018-7-11 23:48
Hello Natalia,

Thank you for the update.

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. However, we do not have any specific date yet on when will it be released. As of now, it is only available for iPad devices. You can double check it here: https://www.dji.com/ground-station-pro/info#downloads.
2018-7-12
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

dronepilot.gl Posted at 2018-7-12 01:19
Are you telling me, that it is not possible to install Litchi on the remote control?

No i am telling you that it most likely won't run when installed.
The exception is when Litchi bought from the Amazon app store as it does not require Google Play services and is known to work on the P4A/P +controllers. Most likely Litchi will also get to the V2.0 +, but so far i have no info about it.
Check this Litchi page.
2018-7-12
Use props
EdMat-from-central-CA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8449826 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 2018-7-12 04:48
At the moment you can't use any 3rd party apps on the P4 pro V2.0
DJI has only just released the SDK and now you are waiting for the app makers to use the SDK to create versions of their apps that will work on the P4 pro V2

This is an important first step. We are praying for app makers to do something sooner than later.
2023-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules