Driver Issues with DJI Assistand and Mavic
2547 11 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
christianmacken
lvl.1

India

I recently bought a new Mavic and now I am having trouble with the DJI assistant 2 software.

My computer is running Windows 7 ultimate (64 bit). I am using DJI Assistant 2 version 1.1.0 My Mavic's firmware version is V01.03.0500.

The issue I am having is when I try to go into the calibration it continually says to reboot my drone. When I checked my device manager it seems as if I may be having driver issues.

Under ports (com & lpt)  DJI USB Virtual Com (com 4) can't start  DJI USB Virtual Com (com 5) is operating properly and under libusb-win32 devices the vision (interface 3) driver says can't be verified by windows I am including a screen capture of the pertinent items any help would be much appreciated.

051811ueuui7i2u2rj2xuk.png
2018-7-11
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

I would recommend you to try with the latest version of DJI Assistant (1.2.4): https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2018-7-11
Use props
christianmacken
lvl.1

India

Already done that. Actually, I first downloaded the latest version only but that didn't work. So I installed the version which my friend gave me. But even that's not working.
2018-7-12
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

christianmacken Posted at 2018-7-12 00:32
Already done that. Actually, I first downloaded the latest version only but that didn't work. So I installed the version which my friend gave me. But even that's not working.

The two COM ports should not be there and are not needed. Remove (uninstall) them and then try again.
2018-7-12
Use props
christianmacken
lvl.1

India

You mean uninstall all the application and drivers and then try again by reinstalling them?
2018-7-12
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

christianmacken Posted at 2018-7-12 00:45
You mean uninstall all the application and drivers and then try again by reinstalling them?

No, only remove the two COM ports in the Windows device manager (right click mouse and you get the option). This has solved issues for me and others.
2018-7-12
Use props
christianmacken
lvl.1

India

Done that, but still the same issue.
2018-7-12
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

christianmacken Posted at 2018-7-12 00:32
Already done that. Actually, I first downloaded the latest version only but that didn't work. So I installed the version which my friend gave me. But even that's not working.

You should be on Assistant 2 Version 1.2.4....  You should download it DIRECTLY  from DJI ( Use the link that Wachtberger gave you in his Post #2 )  

Using a version that someone "gave" you may cause it to loose some of the signings and certs that are being looked for.  (FWIW, your original post says you're on v1.1.0)

BTW... why are you 'Calibrating'? ... have you received messages or warnings that the Pro/Air needs calibration?
2018-7-12
Use props
christianmacken
lvl.1

India

Yes I received a warning, and I know it needs to be calibrated, sometimes it doesn't work as per my instructions. I installed the latest version 1.2.4 which Wachtberger gave me. Last night, I installed windows 10, but in order to get all the drivers, I need to update the windows, but every time I try to update the windows it gets stuck at 24%. Now I got this another problem.  
2018-7-12
Use props
christianmacken
lvl.1

India

Finally solved the issue. I tried to update my windows to the latest version but the update used to stuck at 24%, thankfully the fourth method provided at this guide solved the issue. Once I got everything of the latest version, be it windows, drivers, or the application. the problem was solved.

Thank you guys for giving your precious time in solving my issue.
2018-7-13
Use props
djiuser_Si9om9CVX1FK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34002234 ft
United States

The 4th method of what..Where are there any methods. Im about to throw this drone out the friggen window...i cant seem to get my win 7 machine to recognize my mavic pro..... God bless it as its gonna fly without the help of its motors its gonna fly right out the window.
2019-11-11
Use props
James 0522
lvl.4
Flight distance : 191493 ft
United States

djiuser_Si9om9CVX1FK Posted at 11-11 17:39
The 4th method of what..Where are there any methods. Im about to throw this drone out the friggen window...i cant seem to get my win 7 machine to recognize my mavic pro..... God bless it as its gonna fly without the help of its motors its gonna fly right out the window.

Follow the link in christianmacken"s post, but first take a deep breath.
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules