Delayed order-not in local warehouse...
1035 6 2018-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QouzWE2fx98V
lvl.1

Australia

I've ordered my mavic pro platinium on saturday 7th July, 2018.
It said one bussiness day to ship out  so, payment was succesfull and I was expecting monday or tuesday to ship out. Instead of that I received tuesday the email that is delayed because no stock in local warehouse.

Yesterday, they escalated my order so that the logistic team can handle it....

I didn't receive any response from nobody yet and still don't know if is in stock somwhere or not.
I have to leave Australia in two weeks and I still don't know if I will receive my Mavic by then.
I am from Spain so...I'm getting nervouse about this delay because from the beggining it said one bussiness day to shippout..

What do you recomend? Refund my order or just wait...
If I wait and it doesn't come by then...there won't be anybody to receive it...

2018-7-11
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

You should refund as not delivery on time. Better not wait till the last day.
2018-7-12
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

Cancel order and buy in Spain. Not only because delivery may not make it in time. But also because if you buy it in Australia, you are only eligible for warranty in Australia. That might get you into trouble if you live in Spain and have warranty requests due to any issues.
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am sorry for keeping you waiting, could you please provide me with the order number so I can help to check the status for you? Look forward to your update.
2018-7-12
Use props
djiuser_QouzWE2fx98V
lvl.1

Australia

GDL Posted at 2018-7-12 00:14
You should refund as not delivery on time. Better not wait till the last day.

Already asked for a refund...and it was accepted so....I hope in the next two weeks to receive the refund and buy from a local store next time!
2018-7-14
Use props
djiuser_QouzWE2fx98V
lvl.1

Australia

LoSBoL Posted at 2018-7-12 00:39
Cancel order and buy in Spain. Not only because delivery may not make it in time. But also because if you buy it in Australia, you are only eligible for warranty in Australia. That might get you into trouble if you live in Spain and have warranty requests due to any issues.

Already asked for a refund, thanks for you advise!
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_QouzWE2fx98V Posted at 2018-7-14 02:29
Already asked for a refund, thanks for you advise!

Alright. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time.
2018-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules