Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji go app and smartphones
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafał J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1407838 ft
Poland

When i buy drone in october in official website dji go app is for android and ios in my country Poland the most popular operating system in smartphones is android  i test this app on honor 5x ,xiaomi 4x, xiaomi 5a plus, motorolla e4 plus , lg k10 ,
errors :
restart app some time when fly aircraft
freeze image transmision
no image transmision when drone is about 150 meters away, it terrible how landing when you dont know where is aircraft  
error aircraft must be restart
samrtphone off because aplication dont response
update error
very low signal rc and image transmision
always im scary when i must fly its not normal because i dont know what error send  my phone
support dji dont repair errors
and.................... i buy ipad +cellular  
dron fly excellently  no errors big transmision range  no stres when you fly but.... this ipad price in my country = price dji phantom 3 se
I feel cheated by dji
next problem phantom 3 se it  forgotten aircraft zero update zero help
summarizing the post
phantom 3 se it great drone but problems cause dissatisfaction from the purchase
I write this because I hope dji will finally remember the phantom 3 se
have a nice day

2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you had some issues back in October. The reason is that the mobile phone you used was incompatible. Meanwhile you did mention that you still have some issues after you had it working thru an iPad. May we ask when was the last update you performed?
2018-7-12
Use props
Rafał J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1407838 ft
Poland

i understand but information about working mobile phone on dji app must be writing small text in ads because people see dji go app android and thinkin it work on android phone but work an very rich phones , on ipad work great
2018-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules