Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware update on DJI goggles.
1654 1 2018-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb9d72005
Flight distance : 123235 ft
Australia

I've spent hours trying to update the firmware on a recently bought set of DJI goggles.  I needed to do it since the bundled firmware (v1.03.0800) doesn't work with the Mavic Air.  Using a Mac running High Sierra and the latest version of DJI Assistant 2, I simply couldn't instal the latest firmware for the goggles (v1.04.0400).  It got half way through the "update" part of the installation and it stalled, followed by a failure notification.  After many attempts, much frustration and futile contact with DJI techical help - I simply went back and installed the next-to-last firmware version (v1.04.0300).  All was fine and I can now use the goggles with the Mavic Air.  Has anybody else had the same problem?
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, We're glad to hear the issue has been addressed out. If the similar issue appears, feel free to contact us with more details, we're glad to help. Wish you have a good weekend!
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules