Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aircraft disconnected message and lack of video feed
1049 6 2018-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2425443 ft
Romania

Hello guys. I had some problems with my Spark, today. In the middle of the flight, I got "Aircraft disconnected" message and the video feed freezed. Only the connection between the RC and the phone was interrupted. The RC worked fine, I was able to control the drone and land it safely. The pure luck was that it was in the line of sight. I changed the battery, took off, worked fine for about 2 minutes, and freezed again, same story. The distance to the drone was a few meters, the GPS signal was strong, no interferences, as I was flying in the open field. I let it hover a few minutes and the feed recovered, with "in-flight (GPS) message. I used my Xiaomi Mi A1, linked to the RC with the otg cable, the last version of Dji Go app, as I've done hundreds of times before without a single problem. Does somebody has any suggestion concerning this issue?
2018-7-12
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Try changing the OTG Cable, if its a 3rd Party one it may give issues. Try to buy one with a Good Brand, I use the Original DJI Cables.
2018-7-12
Use props
alexino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2425443 ft
Romania

Thanks for the reply, DMX_MT. Will do it, these days! Nevertheless, it is the same cable I used successfully, in the last months.
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to re-link your Remote controller to your Aircraft if you still having the disconnected error message on the app. Also, just to let you know that your Xiaomi Mi A1 is not fully compatible with Spark. Please use any compatible devices that are listed below.

2018-7-12
Use props
pmshop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-12 12:41
Hi. Sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to re-link your Remote controller to your Aircraft if you still having the disconnected error message on the app. Also, just to let you know that your Xiaomi Mi A1 is not fully compatible with Spark. Please use any compatible devices that are listed below.

[view_image]

The app/ live view specs need to be seriously updated

Especially since we are at iOS app version 4.2.22
2018-7-12
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

alexino Posted at 2018-7-12 12:05
Thanks for the reply, DMX_MT. Will do it, these days! Nevertheless, it is the same cable I used successfully, in the last months.

It could be the wear and tear, some cables aren't durable enough with lots of use.

Replacing the Cable will result if it was a Cable Problem or Not. I love to buy spares just in case one fails on me.
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

pmshop Posted at 2018-7-12 12:55
The app/ live view specs need to be seriously updated

Especially since we are at iOS app version 4.2.22

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. We will address this concern to our R&D engineering. Kindly patiently wait.
2018-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules