Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 210 IR /RGB System for sale
1001 5 2018-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
airtakes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623045 ft
  • >>>
United States

HI to all I am selling a MINT DJI Matrice 210 professional industrial inspection drone system
with 2 cameras:

Includes in the package:

1, DJI FLIR Zenmuse XT 640x512 30Hz 13mm Lens - "Radiometric" camera

2, DJI Zenmuse X5S - 5.2K/4K Video camera

3, Olympus 25mm prime lens

4, Go professional Matrice 210 case

5, 2x TB55 batteries

6, DJI Cendence remote controller

7, Dji Crystal Sky High Brightness monitor

8, XT Gimbal Adapter

This system was bought brand new in the month of July 2018 from a very well known USA DJI dealer the entire system has minimal hours of flight, it was use only on 2 days of power lines inspection with flawless mint results, the entire system has no crashes, no bumps, no hard landings or any type of damage, not even handling surface scratches, the reason we are selling it, is because of personal unexpected reasons that came up, after we purchase and flew the system, this prevented us from continuing the inspection work we bought this awesome machine for, and cant afford to keep it not working.
This is a rare opportunity to literally get a turn key proven and tested Industrial Infrared and RGB drone, at a lower price than if you went and bought it new, very important the DJI warranty was activated at the beginning of July of 2018 so it pretty much has the entire year DJI warranty.
As many of you in this section of the forum know these are professional machines for professional users, please before contacting me get familiar with the current new prices as well as current availability of components.
I am selling it at a lower price than if you bought it new, but it is not a bargain, my loss is your gain.
These are top of the line components, all of this new cost 25000 make me a reasonable offer.
I am motivated, to sell it, all together as a package or as individual main components. I will ship for free in the continental USA
contact me with your email so we can communicate directly. The unit is located in Florida.

Thanks to all
2018-7-12
Use props
airtakes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2018-7-12
Use props
airtakes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2018-7-16
Use props
airtakes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2018-7-16
Use props
airtakes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

If any one is interested I can sell the main components separate
DJI Matrice 210 Drone $ 6898
Dji XTR Radiometric (612x512, 30Hz.13mm) camera $ 10998
DJI X5S camera with 25mm lens $1650

Remember this is a MINT super clean system
2018-7-19
Use props
ansinspect
New
Flight distance : 140115 ft
United States

Good Afternoon! Very sorry to hear about your loss of work. My company would like to buy this system, however my budget  is only $15000.00. I know this most likely not what you want to hear, but it is a good offer and we can respond very quickly. Please let me know. contact ansinspect@netscape.net Thank You!
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules