Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO Newbie Questions
562 9 2018-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phipps33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43258 ft

I flew my drone for the first time a couple days ago and have a few questions:

1) When I went into the app to look at my flight there were two drones listed. One named "Gary Phipps", which is me and one named "Czar2". The data is the same for both. Curious what the Czar2 is?

2) What is the "Growth of value" number and the "LV6" number below?

I've added a couple screenshots below so hopefully you can see what I'm asking about.

1.jpg
2.jpg
2018-7-12
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft

The name comes from the name you have given the drone in the DJI GO 4 settings. I have no idea how the other name got there. The growth value and level are a mystery that no one has an answer to so far.
2018-7-12
Use props
KEJ
First Officer
United Kingdom

https://forum.dji.com/thread-51087-1-1.html

From microcyb

The growth value is your scorecard.  They represent the point (level you are at)
Full term is "growth of value"  which is proportional to total flight time and distance.
DJI has a community were you can measure your flights against others. Meteals are also awarded to show your level.
Launch DJI Go, then click on the Me icon (bottom left)
You will see what your pilot level is.  
They also (used to) have a film level, etc, but now that is kinda all hidden.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-84989-1-1.html

From DJI-Mark
LV-38 is pilot level. The levels can go up to 100. Just make sure that you sync up your flights.

2018-7-13
Use props
Odan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182913 ft

Did you buy the drone new ?    Could it be a referb sold as new.  which model is it ????
2018-7-13
Use props
Phipps33
lvl.1

Thanks for the info!

I bought the drone used.
2018-7-13
Use props
Odan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182913 ft

There was a thread  about this issue.  Flight log inside P-4 is prob to blame.
I'm not sure which thread it was but it sounds li.ke it pertains to your situation..
Hope you can find it.....it was fairly recent one.

Worse things happen at sea  
2018-7-14
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Don't know why people call this an issue, there is no issue.

There is a pilot page and a page pr aircraft flown by the pilot. As long only one aircraft has been used by the pilot, all numbers will be the same but if/when more aircraft's (detected on serial no.) show up, the pilot page will be the sum of the different aircraft's pages.
If the aircraft name was not given by you, you properly can change it in the app settings, at some point it was not possible on iOS or Android but hopefully this has been fixed long time ago.
I believe the pilot name and avatar picture (if any) is retrieved from SkyPixel, my pilot page got the picture after uploading one to my SkyPixel profile.

Worst things happen at forums
2018-7-16
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 531640 ft
Brazil

You can see also that your first picture has as icon the dorne you are flying the second one is yourself. So if you have more DJI drones and add them to your acount you will see more drones and one as yourself
2018-7-16
Use props
Phipps33
lvl.1

KedDK,

That makes perfect sense. Never even thought of one being “overall” account and the other individual drones. I bought my drone used so I’m guessing that must be the name given by the previous owner. I’ve found no place in the app to change the name.

2018-7-16
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Phipps33 Posted at 2018-7-16 12:16
KedDK,

That makes perfect sense. Never even thought of one being “overall” account and the other individual drones. I bought my drone used so I’m guessing that must be the name given by the previous owner. I’ve found no place in the app to change the name.

It is not clear to me what model you have but in regard to the name, the setting is in my app (P4P+) found at the bottom of the main settings, see the green frame here.

Aircraft name in settings

Aircraft name in settings

After a few replacements i know has four dots/pages, first is my "Pilot" page and then three for the different P4P's even i have given them the same name. That is why i said it is based on the serial of the aircraft.
Here is a screenshot of my overall and previous replacement (name edited out).

Pilot pane

Pilot pane

Aircraft pane, one of three

Aircraft pane, one of three

2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules