Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Purchased a used Phantom 4 Pro + - Start Up
362 8 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6uaBk2ot1ZVL
New

Australia

Hi, I purchased a used Phantom 4 Pro +. The first screen is the sign in. After I input the required info it requests me to connect to a network. Assuming it wants the original owners ID info with no other screen to access. Is there a factory reset or anyway around this?
Thank you, John

2018-7-13
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Swipe your finger down from the very top of the screen. That'll open a menu that'll allow you to connect to your Wi-Fi network. You'll be able to log into DJI GO once the remote controller is connected to the Internet.
2018-7-13
Use props
fansad32a5ad
New

United States

is there a way to hard line the connection ? my controller shows as connected to my network on the wifi but when i try to sign in it keeps saying unavailable .... thanks mike
2018-7-13
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>

fansad32a5ad Posted at 2018-7-13 13:35
is there a way to hard line the connection ? my controller shows as connected to my network on the wifi but when i try to sign in it keeps saying unavailable .... thanks mike

have you created a DJI account ?
2018-7-13
Use props
msm903
New

United States

wobbles Posted at 2018-7-13 13:36
have you created a DJI account ?

yes i have
2018-7-13
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>

thats strange i just tried it on mine and signed out and back in no problems...are you sure you are on your WIFI ?
2018-7-13
Use props
msm903
New

United States

yup it works on my phone and connected np when i first powered up.  shut it down to charge the drone battery up and now won't connect back to it .... didn't ask me to sign in when i powered it up the first time so i was able to set the network and connect to it ..  
2018-7-13
Use props
msm903
New

United States

bingo i got it ............ dunno what was up rebooted it  then when in disconnected and reconnected and its working ..
2018-7-13
Use props
JohnH
New

Australia

msinger Posted at 2018-7-13 03:42
Swipe your finger down from the very top of the screen. That'll open a menu that'll allow you to connect to your Wi-Fi network. You'll be able to log into DJI GO once the remote controller is connected to the Internet.

YES!!! I'm in, thank you very much.
Kind regards,
John
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules