Issues with my video
696 4 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gordom Freeman
lvl.1

Hi everyone, i had this problem with my drone.
Images looks not so Sharp...
But, if a shoot a Photo i do not have zthe same problem...

Somebody can help me?

2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. You can use google drive or drop-box for you to upload it here so that we can check it on our end. May I know if these files are from your SD card? Kindly reset the camera to the factory defaults.  Please check the attachment below.

2018-7-13
Use props
Gordom Freeman
lvl.1

Sorry, this is an image from my last video.
I already did what you say, i also reset all the firmware...
maybe most of mavic from first generation have this issues

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... ke/view?usp=sharing
2018-7-13
Use props
Keith G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212995 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-13 04:44
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. You can use google drive or drop-box for you to upload it here so that we can check it on our end. May I know if these files are from your SD card? Kindly reset the camera to the factory defaults.  Please check the attachment below.

[view_image]

I hate to hijack this post , but I am having video exposure issues that I cant solve. Hav tried many thing to correct. Will you help me please?
2018-7-18
Use props
Keith G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212995 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-13 04:44
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. You can use google drive or drop-box for you to upload it here so that we can check it on our end. May I know if these files are from your SD card? Kindly reset the camera to the factory defaults.  Please check the attachment below.

[view_image]

I hate to hijack this post , but I am having video exposure issues that I cant solve. Have tried many thing to correct. Will you help me please?

HAWK

2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules