Delete personal information due to forum glitch?
1080 8 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BearPhoto
lvl.2

United States

When I first posted on the forums my username was not generated as fan+12312318301 as said in the Rules. When I came to realized this I was unable to delete the post but i changed my username. But the old username is still there on the old post.

How do i delete my post and a quoted text post?

Thanks,
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi BearPhoto, I've checked all comments in your homepage, it seems that you are only involved in this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-156707-1-1.html
I've already deleted the comments with the name that differs from BearPhoto, please kindly check and let us know whether it is correct.
As for the forum glitches, I'll forward to the technicians for further review.

2018-7-13
Use props
BearPhoto
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-13 04:17
Hi BearPhoto, I've checked all comments in your homepage, it seems that you are only involved in this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-156707-1-1.html
I've already deleted the comments with the name that differs from BearPhoto, please kindly check and let us know whether it is correct.
As for the forum glitches, I'll forward to the technicians for further review.

Hi Susan thank you for your fast reply, there seems to be one more post with the name

Can you remove post #4 with the quoted text of my name? or  edit my name out

2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BearPhoto Posted at 2018-7-13 10:06
Hi Susan thank you for your fast reply, there seems to be one more post with the name

Can you remove post #4 with the quoted text of my name? or  edit my name out

The post in 4# with your name has been deleted, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2018-7-13
Use props
BearPhoto
lvl.2

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-13 23:01
The post in 4# with your name has been deleted, please let us know if you have any further concern.

thank you Mindy and Susan for helping me =) everything looks good!
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BearPhoto Posted at 2018-7-13 23:03
thank you Mindy and Susan for helping me =) everything looks good!

You are welcome, wish you a good night.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: BearPhoto, I just got an update from our technicians that we do not find any abnormity in your account. For the username was not generated as fan+12312318301, have you ever changed your name in DJI official website or DJI online store? If yes, that might be the reason why there is no fans+12312318301 generated, please kindly check whether it is this case, thanks!
2018-7-20
Use props
BearPhoto
lvl.2

United States

Not sure why my account didn't generate fan+123131 etc.  But I'm glad you guys were able to delete my post =). Thanks for fixing that

This was the steps i did
-Signed up for an account with DJI with my EDU email to get a discount for refurb products OSMO+
-Realized there was a new product Ronin S which looks amazing and what i wanted
-Went to the forums to see if there was any news on compatibility with Sony A7Rii
- Saw a thread about Zhiyun crane 2 and Ronin s
- I wrote something and clicked post reply
- opened a new tab while page loaded
- came back and saw the post username was my name
- immediately went to change my username in my profile thinking that would change my previous posts username
- realized i was unable to edit or delete my old post with my username

but all is good now you guys were able to delete my old post =)
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BearPhoto Posted at 2018-7-20 05:50
Not sure why my account didn't generate fan+123131 etc.  But I'm glad you guys were able to delete my post =). Thanks for fixing that

This was the steps i did

Thanks for the confirmation. Currently, it is not available to change the username after the thread/comment posted. We'll keep learning and optimize the user experience on the forum as well.
Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good weekend!
2018-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules