Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why my thread has been deleted?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ray_Drone_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 531640 ft
Brazil

Hello,

Yesterday I opened a thread with a question about the max size of a video recording. But suddenly it has been removed. I don't know what I have done wrong cause I thought that I kept myself to the Forum rules. There were even people answering my question. This was the name of the thread.

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Im really confused could anybody enlighten me. If this thread doesnt obey the rules I really apologize

all the best Ray
Screenshot_3.png
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Ray, We're sorry about this. I'm checking the exact status with our technicians, there might be some delay due to the coming weekend, we'll come back as long as there is an update.
2018-7-13
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
Second Officer
Brazil

Thank you DJI Susan
2018-7-13
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

https://webcache.googleuserconte ... p;ct=clnk&gl=us
2018-7-13
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
Second Officer
Brazil

Mark The Droner I see your link but what happend I'm confused sorry for the silly mistake if I made
2018-7-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No mistake, looks like an error on DJI's part, as for your question, its normal, 4gb is the max size but when you go to edit and join them, they should be spot on with no frame drop
2018-7-13
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

The thread is gone, I found that in the google cache
2018-7-14
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
Second Officer
Brazil

Ahhh ok thanks. Yes I noticed its not an big issue regarding the videos but I was wondering if it is a settings issue or normal. But it seems to be normal appearantly.

anyhow thanks a lot
2018-7-14
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
Second Officer
Brazil

I noticed yesterday BTW that when I decrease the video quality the amount of time increases. Which is obvious I think. So with 1080x1920 I had a recording of 10 min. This is still a good quality I think to work with. Specialy if one only sends his video to youtube.
2018-7-14
Use props
Air/America
First Officer

United States

Ray_Drone_Pilot Posted at 2018-7-14 03:01
I noticed yesterday BTW that when I decrease the video quality the amount of time increases. Which is obvious I think. So with 1080x1920 I had a recording of 10 min. This is still a good quality I think to work with. Specialy if one only sends his video to youtube.

I have a P3A and have found that while recording video at 2.7K (2704x1520) 1440p, the recorded video file is aproximate 3.9GB and the run time is approximate 12.5 minutes.

P3A Recorded Video Size

2018-7-14
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
Second Officer
Brazil

Thanks for the info I will try that next time
2018-7-15
Use props
amxedout
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38153 ft
United States

Theyve just deleted mine as well. Seems they want to hide all of their bad publicity. Go back to your credit card company. I am.
2018-7-16
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
Second Officer
Brazil

Well my post was nothing bad just a question on how the recording work related to file size. Nothing bad IMO.

Weird
2018-7-16
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

amxedout Posted at 2018-7-16 09:21
Theyve just deleted mine as well. Seems they want to hide all of their bad publicity. Go back to your credit card company. I am.

Is it this one or this one that has been deleted?
2018-7-16
Use props
amxedout
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-13 04:29
Hi Ray, We're sorry about this. I'm checking the exact status with our technicians, there might be some delay due to the coming weekend, we'll come back as long as there is an update.

I'm shocked you actually joined the conversation. Hope you have good news. As of now DJI has lost business from me and my family.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

amxedout Posted at 2018-7-16 09:21

I've checked your homepage, here is your post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-157332-1-1.html
The post was moved to the correct section Service for better follow-up. For the multiple threads that start at the same time, we're sorry that this violates the forum regulations and we've emerged them together, please kindly note and understand. Also, sorry to hear about your decision though we still hope you have a nice journey with DJI products. If there is anything else we can help, please kindly advise.
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: Ray, I just got an update from our technicians that it is the system glitch, and they've fixed it and here is your previous post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-156751-1-1.html
2018-7-20
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
Second Officer
Brazil

ahh great thanks Susan, im happy it was not my fault
2018-7-20
Use props
amxedout
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-20 01:38
I've checked your homepage, here is your post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-157332-1-1.html
The post was moved to the correct section Service for better follow-up. For the multiple threads that start at the same time, we're sorry that this violates the forum regulations and we've emerged them together, please kindly note and understand. Also, sorry to hear about your decision though we still hope you have a nice journey with DJI products. If there is anything else we can help, please kindly advise.

One thing I have to hand to DJI is they don't delete any posts no matter how bad they mock the company.
2018-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules