P3A. AFTERMARKET BATTERIES
454 3 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ryan1428
lvl.2
Turkey

Have seen lots of old youtube videos about aftermarket batteries for the 3 serries. But all the videos just outright say dont chance it. Or i just brought one and it works fine. Have not seen any long term reviews. They are still makeing them....people are still buying them. Are they underperforming. Dying while in flight. Exploding? Any have some NEW info i have not already mentoned?
2018-7-13
Use props
ryan1428
lvl.2
Turkey

P3A. AFTERMARKET BATTERIES

Have seen lots of old youtube videos about aftermarket batteries for the 3 serries. But all the videos just outright say dont chance it. Or i just brought one and it works fine. Have not seen any long term reviews. They are still makeing them....people are still buying them. Are they underperforming. Dying while in flight. Exploding? Any have some NEW info i have not already mentoned?
2018-7-13
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

New Info ? Why ? People have their battery sets and if used correctly last for years. So if people are saying - like me - that they have both Genuine and 3rd Party batterys flying fine ... no need to post new news as there isn't any.

Lets be honest - the vast majority of anti 3rd party posts are made by those who don't even use then or USED them ... they jump on the 'bandwagon' with all the traditional rubbish about falling out of the sky ... warranty claims .... etc.

I know of case falling out of sky with genuine battery .... do I condemn genuine battery because that one failed ?

I had a warranty job completed - even though I absentmindedly took my P3P to service with my 3rd party battery still in ... guy commented about it trying to convince me to use genuine ... but warranty job was still completed.

The sad thing for myself and our club with P3's .... our supplier no longer sells P3 batterys ... so when we need more - we will have to find another ... genuine price in Latvia is just completely out of the ball park ...

Nigel
2018-7-13
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Note to all who come to this thread ...

THIS IS A REPEAT OF ONE ALREADY RUNNING BY SAME GUY >>> suggest going there to keep all together ...

Nigel
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules