Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot calibrate RC anymore, hollow circle stays in place
533 9 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LMuliolis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2087779 ft
  • >>>

I can no longer calibrate my remote controller.   Everything appears to work properly, until I move the joysticks to align the solid white ball into the hollow blue circle.   It used to be that the hollow circle would start moving along the square track, and I would have to continue to move the joystick to keep up with it, but now, the hollow blue circles just stay in place.   I went online with DJI support via Facebook and they could not figure it out.  I have the latest firmware, I uninstalled and reinstalled the software, the same happens on my Samsung Galaxy 9+ and also on my Sansung Galaxy View tablet.  Click here for a .   

Has anyone come across this?   Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I do apologize for all of the inconvenience that this caused you. Just to let you know that the Samsung S9+ and Galaxy tab view is not fully compatible with the drone. Please try to use one of the compatible devices and try to calibrate again. As of the moment here are the only compatible devices that you can use for your drone. See the image below. If you still having the same issue, please let us know.  We are here to help you. Thanks!

2018-7-13
Use props
LMuliolis
lvl.1
  • >>>

I have calibrated it before with this phone, though.   I will try it on my son's phone.
He has my old S9.    I can also try  our Note 5 I guess.

2018-7-13
Use props
LMuliolis
lvl.1
  • >>>

I assume new versions of the app will be more compatible?
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

LMuliolis Posted at 2018-7-13 11:21
I assume new versions of the app will be more compatible?

Yes, you can update the APP to the latest version. Please make sure to back up your files and sync you flight records before you uninstall the APP. Kindly try to use a different mobile device and see if it works.
2018-7-14
Use props
LMuliolis
lvl.1
  • >>>

Thank you for the continued responses    I DID have the latest version of the app and I uninstalled it, and reinstalled, and it did not help.   I set up an older Note 5 and it had the same results.   I will try my son's S7 Edge, which I used to have and used with the Spark, tomorrow.
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

LMuliolis Posted at 2018-7-14 13:28
Thank you for the continued responses    I DID have the latest version of the app and I uninstalled it, and reinstalled, and it did not help.   I set up an older Note 5 and it had the same results.   I will try my son's S7 Edge, which I used to have and used with the Spark, tomorrow.

Hi,  I would suggest to turn off your aircraft before launching the application and please do not touch the both your sticks until you hit OK then proceed with the RC calibration to see if the app will respond.  Kindly keep us posted if the issue will persist.
2018-7-15
Use props
LMuliolis
lvl.1
  • >>>

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-15 09:08
Hi,  I would suggest to turn off your aircraft before launching the application and please do not touch the both your sticks until you hit OK then proceed with the RC calibration to see if the app will respond.  Kindly keep us posted if the issue will persist.

Just did exactly that, again.   I waited until hitting ok, then I hear the single beep followed by a double beep, and then I try moving the joysticks.  Same thing.   
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

LMuliolis Posted at 2018-7-15 10:58
Just did exactly that, again.   I waited until hitting ok, then I hear the single beep followed by a double beep, and then I try moving the joysticks.  Same thing.

May I have your firmware and app version?
2018-7-16
Use props
LMuliolis
lvl.1
  • >>>

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-14 02:20
Yes, you can update the APP to the latest version. Please make sure to back up your files and sync you flight records before you uninstall the APP. Kindly try to use a different mobile device and see if it works.

I tried with my old phone which my son now has, it's an S7 Edge which is supported.  Same result.  Firmware is latest version.   
2018-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules