DJI RONIN S - PULL FOCUS IN SONY A7 SERIES?
7196 14 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matias Zepeda
lvl.2
Chile

I feel bad reading the topics of the forum,

I need to know if there really will be support for full sony

the controls and what I'm most interested in is the PULL FOCUS.

We need to know the truth to see if to continue with the purchase or return it and acquire a Zhiyun Crane 2.  DJI I + D answer us please, this is exasperating......

2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We have no news about this features to Sony A7 series, I will verify with our engineers and come back to you soon. Please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-7-14
Use props
Matias Zepeda
lvl.2
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-14 00:38
We have no news about this features to Sony A7 series, I will verify with our engineers and come back to you soon. Please wait patiently, thank you.

hi, what's news for compatibility in sony a7 series?

another question, preorder my DJI RONIN S in B&H  and wanted to know when stock arrives at them.
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matias Zepeda Posted at 2018-7-20 11:42
hi, what's news for compatibility in sony a7 series?

another question, preorder my DJI RONIN S in B&H  and wanted to know when stock arrives at them.

We are focusing our R&D resources on continuous optimization with the Ronin-S. Compatibility has been updated through firmware. Please check more details here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
Sorry that we do not have any news about the dealer, please verify with them, thank you.
2018-7-23
Use props
Haris Audio
lvl.1
United Kingdom

is it compatible with A7 mk1 now Mindy? If not, how long till it is? THANKS!!!
2018-10-18
Use props
Haris Audio
lvl.1
United Kingdom

still waiting for a reply. My dear Mindy, I did buy Ronin S before it came out in order to use it with my Sony A7 and now it is not supported. Cannot not feel cheated to be completely honest.
2018-11-20
Use props
Matias Zepeda
lvl.2
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-23 00:59
We are focusing our R&D resources on continuous optimization with the Ronin-S. Compatibility has been updated through firmware. Please check more details here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=157746&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline
Sorry that we do not have any news about the dealer, please verify with them, thank you.

when we have to wait to have the pulling focus electronically they promised us?
2018-12-10
Use props
raphael_bellizzi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 757976 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I received my Multi Cable today. The focus, as expected, doesn't work, but at least the zoom works. I'm using the A7III. I think that soon it will be released for the focus.
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matias Zepeda Posted at 12-10 21:23
when we have to wait to have the pulling focus electronically they promised us?

Hi Matias Zepeda, thanks for getting back, pulling focus is still not available for Sony series cameras, but we have released Ronin-S Focus Motor which can be used to control the focus, iris, and zoom. Please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-focus-motor
2018-12-12
Use props
Matias Zepeda
lvl.2
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-12 23:49
Hi Matias Zepeda, thanks for getting back, pulling focus is still not available for Sony series cameras, but we have released Ronin-S Focus Motor which can be used to control the focus, iris, and zoom. Please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-focus-motor

6 months have passed and we still have the djironins without functions that they promised us of the advertisements.

Is there any way to return my djironins for false advertising?

first product that i buy from dji and I feel a beta tester
I also had to wait 2 months for a pre-order to be released.

I would have waited for the zhiyun 3...
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matias Zepeda Posted at 12-13 09:36
6 months have passed and we still have the djironins without functions that they promised us of the advertisements.

Is there any way to return my djironins for false advertising?

This feature is not added because of the physical limitation, we are doing our best to cooperate with the camera manufacturer to keep optimizing our device, but there are still technical difficulties, please note our website of the future update, thank you.
2018-12-15
Use props
Matias Zepeda
lvl.2
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-12-15 02:31
This feature is not added because of the physical limitation, we are doing our best to cooperate with the camera manufacturer to keep optimizing our device, but there are still technical difficulties, please note our website of the future update, thank you.

It's been 8 months since the departure of the djironins and we still have no electronic focus on sony? How is that possible?

as a company as serious as dji leaves in the trash a product like this?

selling us functions that promised and still do not work, we look like beta testers...

2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matias Zepeda Posted at 1-24 18:48
It's been 8 months since the departure of the djironins and we still have no electronic focus on sony? How is that possible?

as a company as serious as dji leaves in the trash a product like this?

Currently, Ronin-S supports Zoom, AutoFocus, and Shutter with the Multi-USB cable, but not the focus function because the functional limitation of the Sony cameras doesn't support to pull the focus with the Multi-USB cable protocol. At present, the Focus Motor has been released, and it can be used to control the focus and zoom function of the camera. Thank you for your attention and support.
2019-1-25
Use props
Matias Zepeda
lvl.2
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-25 00:46
Currently, Ronin-S supports Zoom, AutoFocus, and Shutter with the Multi-USB cable, but not the focus function because the functional limitation of the Sony cameras doesn't support to pull the focus with the Multi-USB cable protocol. At present, the Focus Motor has been released, and it can be used to control the focus and zoom function of the camera. Thank you for your attention and support.

How I can return my unit false advertising?
2019-2-1
Use props
Haris Audio
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Matias Zepeda Posted at 2-1 17:55
How I can return my unit false advertising?

DJI does not care about their customers. DJI only cares about selling as many units as possible. I am in the same boat as you and their support staff only ignore my questions.
2019-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules