Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lightbridge Pixilation of image on iPad
1116 4 2015-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richardhuison
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54455 ft

United Kingdom

Hi Folks,

LB fitted to a S1000 and using the GH4. Everything set up great apart from two probelms.

1, Air bridge has the green LED for Control but the RED is also illuminated indicating no Video.

2, The LB is sending Video to teh Ground station and i can view it on the iPad Beta app. but it gets Pixilated.

Everything is up to the latest firmware and i changed the HDMI cabel to the GH4 thinking it was that but still getting the problems

Any advice?

2015-5-20
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

1. when you use HD Gimbal, the video is red at the LB air end when it is working, that's normal
2. set the Transmission Mode to Realtime or Smooth mode to see if it helps
2015-5-26
Use props
richardhuison
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2015-5-26 17:17
1. when you use HD Gimbal, the video is red at the LB air end when it is working, that's normal
2. s ...

Hi Cathy,

Im glad that the Red LED is normal. And i set the Mode to Realtime and that seems to be the best quality, Smooth mode is worse and HD is really bad.
2015-5-26
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

richardhuison@y Posted at 2015-5-27 00:33
Hi Cathy,

Im glad that the Red LED is normal. And i set the Mode to Realtime and that seems to be ...

Do you have any Gopro which can connect the LB air end directly? if so, please check whether you have the same pixilated
2015-5-26
Use props
richardhuison
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2015-5-27 09:39
Do you have any Gopro which can connect the LB air end directly? if so, please check whether you ha ...

After the help from Cathy, she was spot on with her advice. It turned out to be a faulty GCU cable. It's picture perfect
2015-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules