Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote control Mavic Air is dead
1089 5 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hojo68
lvl.1
Netherlands

I bought my Magic Air 4 weeks ago. I am very happy with it, until last week ...
The remote control battery was half full and i decided to fully charge it, however charging fails and the connection to my phones (both iPhone and Samsung) did not work anymore.
There seems to be a problem with the connector in the remote control.
Now I must send it back to DJI. Hope they will help me, because I am quite disappointed that this happens already 3 weeks after purchase and just before the summer holidays.
Furthermore I do not understand why they sell everything seperately, except for .... the Mavic Air remote control!
Anyone else with this problem?
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry to know what happened to you DJI Mavic Air. Please send in the remote controller for further assessment on the issue that it is facing. For reference, I will post the online repair request link for you to create a ticket for your DJI Mavic Air. Thank you.

www.dji.com/support
2018-7-14
Use props
Hojo68
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-14 09:18
Hi. I am sorry to know what happened to you DJI Mavic Air. Please send in the remote controller for further assessment on the issue that it is facing. For reference, I will post the online repair request link for you to create a ticket for your DJI Mavic Air. Thank you.

www.dji.com/support

Thank you for your reply Stephen. I have sent it in. Kind regards
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hojo68 Posted at 2018-7-15 11:04
Thank you for your reply Stephen. I have sent it in. Kind regards

Thank you. Rest assured our DJI Repair Team will do their best to check and fix the issue that you have with your remote controller.
2018-7-15
Use props
Hojo68
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-15 11:08
Thank you. Rest assured our DJI Repair Team will do their best to check and fix the issue that you have with your remote controller.

Thanks DJI for fixing my problem. Today I got the RC back and it works fine again
It appears that there was physical damage to the charging Micro USB port in the RC
Propably the kids used the wrong charging cable (USB C instead of the DJI connector which is Micro USB B).  Be careful thus to use only Micro USB and push it gently into the RC with the right side up!

Problem solved!
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for that wonderful information. If you have any inquiries in the future please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum so that we will be able to help you. Have a safe and happy flying.
2018-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules